What places and countries would you like to visit?

I want to travel almost everywhere :) visit every island and mountain. But first I would like to travel to my country Greece :) go to parties in Santorini and Mykonos and visit Thessaloniki. And from abroad I would like to go to Malta, Sweeden, Brazil, usa, Indonesia, Australia, Canada, Istanbul, Estonia, France, Cyprus, The Netherlands and Thailand :)

And Belgium :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been 3 times in the UK, I traveled almost all of Greece, 2 times in France, Poland, Austria, Italy, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, many cities and villages in Germany.

I want to go to Scotland, Ireland and visit some other places in Italy and France.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id like to go everywhere lol, but the places Im dying to see are South Africa, Kenya, Madagascar, Greece, Malaysia, Thailand, Iceland, New Zealand :)

What Guys Said 5

• Basically I'd love to visit every historical site in Europe. Yeah, there are a lot of countries to go.

• anywhere pretty much. i'd like to visit my friends in brazil, norway, the netherlands, spain, england, russia, Ireland, india, france, morocco, germany, egypt, armenia, iran... (ok, maybe not iran).

i also wouldn't mind visiting australia, new zealand, fiji and italy again.

and i would wanna go to other places in Europe and probably japan and china and a few south American and African countries as well.

• there are many countries I'd like to visit... especially Japan, the scandinavian ones, UK and New Zealand.

Japan is my favourite but it's so far away and I hate flying :(

• Have you ever been on a plane before?

• I used to fly every year until I was 16... then I stopped lol
      got every year worse and with 16 before we flew back I had to vomit for the first time because of it...

• after that only in vacation by car haha.

not saying I don't fly ever again... but I avoid it if possible

• Brazil, Japan, US

• Ireland, Scotland and Russia

What Girls Said 0