Have you ever failed someone who believed in you?

How did it feel? How did you recover from it? Cause I'm really desperate for an answer here. It feels like knife stabbing my heart and I and can't do anything to stop it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost everyone that believes in me, I have failed them. But the worst was probably my mum and my piano teacher. I was supposed to complete grade8 of piano and carry on to diploma, they had high hopes for me, they believed I could do it. But.. I failed them. I did managed to pass and complete grade8, but somehow never got to diploma.

I felt terrible actually, like I was just existing and not living. It's one of the worst feelings ever.

• I know how that feels. 😩 I don't even know which is better now, they believing in me still or they stop believing in me. Both hurt equally. I hope things are better for you though

• Thank you (:

• I should be the one saying that, but your welcome 😂😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think I failed in a past relationship. But hey I grew from the experience and I'll be a superior boyfriend in the future. Everything in life is a lesson bro. We can always grow as people. If you made a mistake don't let it define you as a person. Apologize and if they don't accept that then that's life. Always keep your eyes on the future and always move forward.

• Thanks for MH!

• I should be the one saying that but your welcome 😂😊

What Girls Said 4

• It's part of being human and will happen at one point or another. It is the worst feeling in the world. I myself can forgive it as long as it doesn't become a pattern and I know it wasn't intentional. But I'm much harder on myself even if the person I failed gives me forgiveness.

• and I think in this case its painful both ways, knowing the person still believes in me or knowing that i had proved them wrong for believing in me...

• No, I don't think I have.

• Well I'm glad at least someone is happy 👍

• I have. It feels like ur not even a person. Just existing... taking up space. Youu can apologize all you want. Only time and proving ur sorry will make things better.

• I fail everyone who believes in me on a daily basis. Fuck people probably don't even believe in me anymore, actually.

• I believe things are a lot more easier when there are less expectations. I think I might reach that stage soon too...😩

What Guys Said 2

• Inevitably so, I'm only human.

• No, I don't think I have. I would rather people didn't put me on a pedestal anyway. I'm a human being so it is inevitable that I will make mistakes.