Would you get really mad at someone who accidentally bumps into you?

When I was walking, I was looking somewhere else for a second, and I accidentally bumped into the back of a guy who's friends with a person I know. Than, the guy I know, and thought I was close to, suddenly yelled 'watch where you're going' with an angry tone. Afterwards, I didn't see the guy the same way anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No i don't.. this has happened and it is fine.. can happen to anybody..

What Guys Said 8

• no I wouldn't get that angry. it happens, no reason to get angry

• Nope. I'd only check to make sure nothing was stolen, using a bump to try to pickpocket is basic after all.

• Normally, I would not care. But if I was having a really shitty day, I would get really annoyed. But I wouldn't yell at them like that unless they were someone that I did not like.

• Doesn't really matter to me. Mistakes happen

• I always excuse myself for being in the way, if that person is just a fag I will get mad (maybe there were some when I was drunk)

• That's not mad, that's hostile, either way you're overthinking.

• Well, if a girl bumped into me, I would be really happy. That guy must have been homosexual.

• Was a anything spilled

What Girls Said 2

• No, it happens. If I was holding something hot and it spilled on me Id be pissed lol

• No, unless they injure me.

Or if I get pain