Surfing On A River? According To You, These Photos Are Real or Photoshop?

Surfing On A River? According To You, This Photos Are Real or Photoshop?

According To You, These Photos Are Real or Photoshop?
If Photoshop, explain your reason, and If you think these photos are Real, GUESS Where This Place Located ;)

• TOTALLY PHOTOSHOP!!!
  • Just Some Fake Photos
  • Sorry, I don't know...
  • I Think These Photos Are Real, But I Don't Know or I'm Forget where this place located
  • Of Course These Photos Are REAL and I Know This Place
@Georgia_Georgiou Let's Play Guessing Again.. :D
ANSWER : This Is The Bono Waves, also known as The Seven Ghosts Wave. It's Located at Kampar River, Riau Province, Indonesia :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Are you doubting that you can surf on a river? You can surf the Severn Bore here in Britain, one of the longest surfable waves in the world.

What Guys Said 6

• they're real. I forget the exact river (maybe the Amazon but I don't think so) but I know it's real. It's in South America. I've had some adventurous friends go surfing down there

• Sorry, Not South America or Amazon ^_^ This place is not located in South America. Guess it :)

• well you asked if they were photoshopped suggesting that the waves weren't real... soooooo

• This is just a guess quiz XD

• Again, no reason to think it would be fake. Anywhere with a large tidal range, you get tidal bores which can be surfed (eg. The Bay of Fundy in Canada, the Severn estuary in the UK, etc). You seem very easily impressed...

• I know this place but i'm just make a quiz about this :)

• ANSWER : This Is The Bono Waves, also known as The Seven Ghosts Wave. It's Located at Kampar River, Riau Province, Indonesia :)

• There are some rivers where the tide will push swells from the lake or ocean up into the channel, so some could be real.

However, why not surf the one on the coast, it would likely give you more wave choice!

• I don't know about these pictures specifically, but yeah you can surf on rivers. Tidal bores, releases from dams, other things can cause waves on rivers.

• Okay, you're right. And this waves is The Bono Waves, also known as The Seven Ghosts waves. It's located in Kampar River, Riau Province, Indonesia.

• some look fake, but I don't know, it would have to be a large river

• All of those photos are Real. This Is The Bono Waves, also known as The Seven Ghosts Wave. It's Located at Kampar River, Riau Province, Indonesia :)

• Real... Amazon River, I believe