What's the youngest and oldest age you would ever date someone? Does age actually matter to you?

Example: let's say you're 22 and the youngest you would date is 18 and the oldest is 26

How old are you? First of all sorry bout that 😂lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 26. Youngest would be 25. Oldest would be 45.

• Somebody downvoted you 😂😂😂

• @M_A_X or some straight guy is just upset over the fact that SuitAndTie here is not into the whole "banging teens" trend. Because women totally age like milk and all that crap.

• Yeah, I don't know about that one as much. I don't think that the guys who like teenage girls and the guy's who like Milfs have any beef with eachother because they don't share any of the same competition.

Also, men don't care if guys aren't into what they're into, unless they want to date them. We have no reason to worry about the sexual ideas of someone we don't want to have sex with

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to not date guys younger than me (at this age), but guys around my age or older. If I'm still single and a bit older, then dating a younger guy would be ok. But if a 19 year old and I got along really well, I wouldn't say no to dating him. So..

Youngest: 21
    Oldest: 35+

What Guys Said 17

• I fail to look at an age as being a decisive player when I look at a woman, because I have found that over the years, women would rather be seen than numbered, so as long as she has the right credentials that sync with mine then I would also want to see them and not number them, x

• Well when I was 22 I was together with someone who was well 40. Lowest would be 18 regardless. But no age dosent really matter.

• I'm 29 and i feel like girls mentally mature faster than guys. That being said I proffer a girl who got past there "crazy drinking age". So 23-31

• I try and keep in under a ten year difference +/- beyond that I would have to explain too many things and there would be way too much drama.

• i think age is just a number but i would be hesitant to date anyone under the age of 20 but if the love is their i would consider

• No one under 18. Other than that it would be all about the other person.

• I'm 36 and would go down to 26 and up to 38.

• I'd say maybe about 10 years difference. Maybe 18 to 38? (I'll be 28 in April)

• I don't think I would date someone at all, but if I did, yes age would matter. Probably within the rage of 30-40. It's not that anyone outside this range is bad, of course there would be exceptions for exceptional people.

• I wouldn't really want to go more than two years in either direction

• ten years , younger nor older
    i am 35

• 16 youngest and 27 oldest

• Id say since im 16 at least 20

• I'm 22 and youngest would be 20 and oldest would be 30-31.

• I'm 21, so youngest would be 18 and oldest would be close to 30. If it were just sex the number would be much higher.

• 15-30 ...
    ...

• youngest: 20, when i was 29. oldest: 26 i think i was 27 then.

What Girls Said 18

• I'm 23. Age matters to me to an extent. Youngest I would date would be probably 22 - I don't think I would date someone still in college. Oldest I am more flexible about. Probably late 30s? Maybe early 30s?

• Youngest:19 (no more than 12 months younger, my rule is if we're not both 20 at some point, it's a No No)
    Oldest: 35
    I'm 20.

• I'm 20. The youngest I'd date would be 19 and the oldest 28-29. I've always liked older guys better, it would feel weird to me to date a younger guy.

• I just turned 18. The youngest I would date is a 17 year old. The oldest I would date is like a 25-28 year old, maybe. And yes, age does matter, at least to me. Really, I'd rather not date anyone younger than me. I usually date older guys.

• Youngest: 17, since I'm in that awkward age where girls are already kinda grown up and guys act like 12 year olds. Depends on the guy ofcourse.
    Oldest: 23 I think.
    I'm 18 and right now I'm dating someone who's 9 months younger than me.

• I'm 22. Will be 23 in Feb. Youngest age on a guy I would've dated if I wasn't already taken would be 29 and the oldest would be 45. 😁😊

• I'm 17 ( turning 18 in less then a month)

Oldest i could date is 20. Youngest is 16. So yeah age matters to me, For me it's important to talk to that person and that our lives aren't too different. Someone who is around 10 years older have much more life experience then me, so i'm pretty sure i would be looked at as a kid x)

• I'm 16 and would date guys in their thirties if it weren't taboo or even illegal some places. Older guys are hot, and like to talk more.

• Youngest is 17, oldest is 26. Yeah, age does matter to me and I'm 17.

• Youngest 27 oldest 47

• Would not date younger, would date 4-5 years older max

• I'm 35 at least for another week or so lol
    Youngest would be 26 oldest would be 50 if he's fit.

• I'm 19, youngest I would go is 19 oldest probably 26.

• Oldest: 21
    Youngest: 16

• I'm almost 15, youngest 14 and oldest around 16 or 17

• Everybody is opposed to dating someone under 18, even those who are barely 18 themselves. It's kind of funny. I wonder why. I mean, I know law can get to people's heads, but is it the only reason?

• Lol right? I've wonder bout that too

• I'll be 25 soon.
    Youngest I would go is 20.
    Oldest I would go is 30.
    And that's if I'm being very generous and open minded but realistically its more like 23-29.

Yes age matters to me. I absolutely refuse go above age 30 or below age 20. No exceptions.

• I am 23 and currently dating a 32 year old. The youngest I've dated was 18 when i was 20. Age does not really matter to me...