If you could instantly die right now and be born again, and retain your memories and intelligence, would you do it?

• Yes
    38% (13)61% (17)48% (30)Vote
  • No
    62% (21)39% (11)52% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Having the ability to do a do over would be nice.

Having to go track down a then 40 year old man once I hit 20 and convince him that I was his girlfriend from another life who died back when he was a young man would be tedious and annoying and not at all worth the do over.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, will I be the same gender? Because having 16 years of extra life and being a super intelligent baby would be cool. Then I could just track down my old family and live with them again :)
    Will I be born anywhere in the world or in the same country?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm, I'm satisfied with my life, really, but there's no risk really because I could just get into my school again if I'm smart as a year 12 when I'm born. It's just the looks department I'm risking. But am I that vain? ;)

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, I really need to start over.

0|3
    0|0
  • My intelligence? Yes. My memories? No. While I have so many good memories, the bad ones outweigh the good ones completely.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes. totally..

1|2
    0|0
  • no I rather die and not come back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I forget certain memories? 'Cause I'd like to forget this whole past year.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I can't start again. I need to know how my life as an adult will be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooooooo
    filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the point of that?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how I'd look, what family situation I'd be born in etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, Im not old enough to want to start over, Im only halfway through my education fuck me if Im starting over now. I mean, sure it would be nice to have done lots of things differently, but it's just too much effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • you just described sleep :P except the rebirth part
    you kinda wake up from the half death lol you're not really re born

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• nah. I'm married with a great baby girl. wouldn't want to give that up

1|1
    0|0
  • what is the possibility of which gender we are born into

0|0
    0|0
  • If my parents where the same, and I retained them very quickly, than likely yes.
    If I had a SO, I'd say no unless she also did, and did happily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if I could be born again in a similar condition that I am now, though statistically speaking I'm far likely to be born in a country with terrible living conditions were my retained memories would mean little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I'd be down...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I would if I were a really old man or had some kind of terminal illness.

0|1
    0|0
  • My biggest blunder was flushing $20 grand down the toilet on a single year at a university. Should've just used that to start a business. -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not lol. But a time machine to go back into my original body would be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, I could be a baby with my intelligence and awareness level? That'd be pretty great.

Hell yeah I'd do that!

0|0
    0|0
  • yep sounds like a good thing to do...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah then I'd essentially be stewie Griffin

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wanted to die what makes you think I would want to come back to life?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes only if I do not develop no-polar again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Retain memories - no! I would miss the people I formally knew too much.

Retain my intelligence - yes! That means I can soar above everyone else and get through school quicker, would be able to make smart financial decisions younger and could set myself up with a better future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I could come back in the body of my choice! I would do it if I could come back as a really hot chick!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have living left to do with this body, after dying I wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't mind being reincarnated without the memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do i sign!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely :D

1|1
    0|0