Baths or showers? which do you prefer?

take yer pick...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Ehh too hard to choose. I liks them both a lot. But if I had to pick, guess I'd go with baths. Mainly because in one of my homes the bath is pretty much a jacuzzi and it's SUPER DUPER AWESOME. 😍

• I can't remember the last time I took a bath (lol, how nasty does that statement sound alone?). It's been only showers for me for over a decade. I will pick showers because it's more straightforward, and I'm lazy.

• i love both but i feel like a shower cleans me up better because it's a constant flow of water.

• I love baths, in one of my house in Taiwan the bath is super awesome. 😍 But I hadn't had a bath in months.. so I'm gonna go with showers. It's practical and cleans me better.

• Shower for sure. I don't want to stew in my own dirt and filth. Plus water pressure is an amazing thing.

• Shower. It's just easier. I love baths though. <3

• Are baths the same as tubs? if so then the last time I was in a tub, was bout 10 years ago and I can't even remember it, it's very unusual to have a tub here

• Shower ! I feel like bath is dirty and it's a waste of water.

• Showers. I don't want to see my dead skin/filth floating in bath water; it's gross.

• I love baths, sometimes I sleep in my baths xD But it's a once in a week thing, I usually take showers.

• Showers definitely

• Shower.
    ___________________

• showers.. awesome.

• I'd prefer a bath but for practicality and the fact that I don't have a tub I go with shower.

• Showers. More convenient.

• Depending on the day & how much time I have. Most days it's a quick shower.

• baths if I am tired. other than that, showers.

• Showers. Baths are so nasty.

• Shower, I just don't like baths)

• Baths are lovely to relax in but I shower more 'cos it's faster and I don't have time.

• Showers usually...

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not a bath fan. Showers all the way

• Showers. But once in a while a nice bubble bath really just... hmmm... sooo good.

• Shower I just keep seeing a mix of dead cells and soap when I think bath.

• showers, i feel more clean after a shower

• Baths over shower but
    laydown in a bath thats 2/4 filled with warm/hot water and cut the shower water on all while laying down.. i fall asleep almost everytime

• Baths, always

• I prefer baths, but I usually take showers because they're quick.

• Showers, because it uses more water.

• Depending who I'm with and our mood