If you were really hungry, really exhausted and really gross, what would you do first - eat, nap, or shower?

• Eat 😋🍴
  • Nap 😴⭐
  • Shower 🚿🛀

Most Helpful Guy

• First shower, that'll wake me up and make me more hungry. Then I'd eat, and then go to sleep.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat, shower, sleep in that order. Food wins over all. 🍦🍩🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭🍔🍝🍕

What Guys Said 37

• Order take out, wank, eat, wank, sleep, wank, shower while wanking.

• Lived this way for months on deployment while serving in the US Navy.

Standing watch in the engine room with a 6 and 6 schedule. Ambient air temperature was between 95°F and 125°F depending on where you were in the engine room at the time. Standing watch 6 and 6 means you are on watch for 6 hours then off watch for 6 hours, around the clock, 7 days a week.
    When you get off watch, you are soaked with sweat. The berthing spaces are air conditioned down to about 80°F. As soon as you walk in, you are clammy and getting cold.

So...
    1) you shower (navy shower < 5 gallons used ➡get wet, soap down, rinse and done)

2) You eat now. Never assume that just because a meal is scheduled for later that you will have the opportunity to eat it. I've missed three meals in a row because of that assumption. Never again.

3) With a clean body and a full belly, you can now sleep. With any luck, you'll get in 4 hours of sleep before your next 6 hour watch.

Anchors aweigh! ⚓

(Special Note: If your Chief Engineer is an asshole, then you will only get to sleep every other off watch period. Some officers think that a 12 hour work day is being too soft. Better to make it an 18 hour work day. That will keep the crew in line and get the work done.

Right.)

• probably a short nap, then order food quick.

• Eat because it's hard to fall asleep with an empty stomach. Then nap because why take a shower if I'm going to take a nap and wake up sweaty anyway?

• Can't stand being dirty. Shower first!

• I'd definitely shower first. I couldn't eat or nap comfortably if I were dirty.

I'd eat second, then nap time.

• Eat, shower, nap! I want my food to settle a bit before I lay down.

• Fap. Then cry a little bit because I'm single as fck. Then I'd take a shower still sobbing. I'd get out of the shower then order a pizza. Then I'd eat myself into a food coma because I'm trying to eat away my emotions. Then I'd fall asleep in shame

• Eat, shower, sleep

You feel better after eating so you can enjoy the shower, and you feel better after the shower so you can enjoy the nap. Perfect order.

• Why are you all of the above? O_O

• Shower... nap in shower... wake up in cold water... jump into bed... continue napping.

• Eat shower slam some energy drinks and get back at her

• Eating first! Can't function well when hungry. :-P

The shower, then nap. 8-)

• I would probably eat, nap then shower

• Shower, nap, food.

• I would absolutely shower first.. I'm crazy about hygiene.

• Shower! And then eat!
    Then sleep with my full belly ☺️

• Shower then sleep and hope the food isn't all gone by the time I wake.

• Eat. Can't go catabolic.

• Shower, eat, then nap with a full belly. Mmm... sounds nice...

• Eat first I need the nutrients. Then shower to relax and to get the dirt/sweat off. Then nap. Besides showers can help you fall asleep easier.

• I've always been a hungry wolf searching far and wide for sum babez so iono about u :/

• I would eat, shower, than nap

• I would probably shower, then eat, then sleep.

• Eat on my way to sleep... then shower

• Shower over everything.

• I would shower first, then sleep, and then get a large pizza, with lots and lots of pepperoni!

• if really gross and nut just meh... shower first. then eat something quick and go sleep last

• i would shower, eat, nap in that order

• I eat first, then a lovely shower and followed by a nap.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 46

• This is an easy question for me because this is my routine! I will shower first, because I don't like getting into my bed all grubby and I like being clean when I eat (which makes no sense at all).

Shower, Eat, Sleep! :)

• That's an easy one nap. I'll kill two birds with one stone that way... Well at least for the mean time I won't be hungry because I'll be sleep because of how exhausted I am.

As of the other one who gives AF? I'm pretty sure if I was starving, exhausted, and smelly I'd be poor so so what/who cares/who am I trying to impress by showering first?

• Or just coming home from a long day of work not having eaten yet? I think that's more the scenario here.

• @Joga_Dust

I do that all time sometimes full days without eating so it wouldn't be that hungry.

• I was referring to your comment about being homeless and poor, which I don't think is really the scenario for the question.

• shower. i live in the shower.

also, i can bring food into the shower. i could even read a book in the shower. i'm a very skilled shower-taker ;P

• Eat in the shower but actually have it be a shower/tub and then take a nap in the tub. But still have it be a shower so you aren't sitting in the water. Also that way when the water gets cold you know its time to wake up.

So all at once. Maybe throw in a beer because shower beers are the best kind of beers.

• I am actually at this point right now in my life and I decided internet so I guess I just suck at life.

• Shower, eat and then nap.

If I shower I would more likely enjoy what I'm eating and feeling nice and fresh is a nice comfortable feeling I very much like. I would then eat. That feeling of being full from food makes me feel lazy so a nap would just fall into place.

• Shower - I can't do any other of those things until I shower.
    I've had days like that. A lot of them.

• Nap, eat, shower.

It really depends though. If I really, truly, felt gross, then it would probably be shower, nap and then eat. After I shower, I get really tired, so I wouldn't have the energy to eat.

• Shower, eat.
    Nap, eat.
    Eat, eat.
    Yus.

• Shower. The feeling of grossness trumps the other feelings. The workout from the act of showering will build up an appetite and make me more tired, so I will enjoy my food more and end the day with a pleasant slumber.

• I would eat, then I would nap, and later that night I would shower.
    If I was realllllly gross I would probably shower second.

But after a work out, I nap then shower. Cause I'm gross.

• Shower then sleep immediately.

While sleeping, my hunger will eventually die off (but I'd get gastric lol) so it's two birds with one stone.

• I can't eat or sleep if I feel gross so I will shower, then I will sleep and final eat the next morning. 🚿

• Nap for sure XD

My sleep is more important wham anything else XD yeah, I know, gross... But come on, if I'm really exhausted I'll just sleep

• Take a nap after eating, all in the shower 💁🏻
    Nah, this is how it goes: food first, (because well food is life) then shower, and take a nap afterwards (:

• I would probably take a quick shower first, cook my meal, clean up, then pass out.

• shower.. eat.. nap.. cuz i like to be totally tension free before i sleep..

• Eat. Unless I was in the process of passing out. Then nap.

But if I can still walk around. I usually eat, shower and then nap.

• shower and call some friends for a good f-party!

• eat. then nap on the floor or something if im that dirty. then shower.

• Eat in the shower, then nap 😝

• Shower and then food and then nap. Can't sleep if I feel gross or if I'm too hungry.

• Eat... anyone else?

• I would take a nap first. When I'm exhausted all I want is to take a nap, no matter what. Plus, me and naps, it's a love affair 😏 .

• Shower always trumps everything for me. It's be shower, food, nap.

• Wash my hands and eat

• I'd totally shower first. I can't sleep whilst gross and food can always wait.

• Shower, eat, nap foreverr

• gargle nasally with warm salt water, drink water and eat

• Shower eat nap

• Shower, eat, then nap.

• More from Girls
    16