So I saw this one post and since then been feeling a little insecure?

I will confess i have thought about it a couple of times before too, but this one post on facebook really crushed my ego, it was some girl saying that guys under 5'11'' are automatically in the friendzone and i frankly am a little shorter than it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That might b one girls standards, but certainly not most girls...

Most Helpful Guy

• Untrue. Lots of short guys get some. Maybe you'll get nexted on tinder by some girls who ask your height but girls are usually ok with it.

What Girls Said 5

• Mmm no, I'm short so of course a shorter guy is closer to my height than a tall guy. It just depends how tall or short he is. But i think 5'7-6'2 is good for a guy

• Those posts are stupid, don't pay attention to them they're just for a laugh.

• Well she doesn't speak for all girls. I don't really have a huge preference when it comes to height. I'm 5'5 so I'd at like him to my height but being shorter is an deal-breaker either.

• This is only the opinion of girls who don't think for themselves typically; i've liked dudes my own height and adored their height itself and i'm 5'2

• Guys from 5'6"-5'9" are perfect for me..

What Guys Said 2

• I've seen multiple girls post something like this but end up with a guy who's height is below 6 feet lol.
    Don't let some random post like that break your ego. After all, Women seem to like a Guy with confidence ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If the girl were 5'10", sure. But chances are she'll get over it.

Lucky for us the average height of women is about 5'4".

• yeah, my height is just negligibly more than that. And no, this girl wasn't tall at all, about 5'5'' or so i think

• And some guys only date girls with blonde hair and massive boobs.

Nearly every women I know has a requirement of "taller than me", but not for super tall women, where I know plenty of 5'10"+ whose husbands are less than that.