What is wrong with a person to make them say "Hitler picked the wrong race to eliminate"?

I am just baffled that people actually think like this... and get away with saying this because they are behind a computer...

Most Helpful Guy

• Internet Trolls. They're everywhere ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I suppose..

• I decided not to response to it. I laughed because I doubt he would get away with saying to mine or any other person's face. Thank you!

• Saying it to mine*

Most Helpful Girl

• Ikr?

Best to ignore those.

The leas attention they get, the more they will quit with this type of talks.

What Guys Said 2

• That is a racist comment to make, because it implies that there has to be at least one race which would had been the 'right race' to eliminate, which is indeed shaming other races. Also it shows a sense of superiority over other races.

• Yes I realized that as soon as he said it. I really hope he doesn't think this way in real life. What a negative thought to have about people.

• it's real easy to look tough and be a keyboard warrior.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol why eliminate anyone? Live and let live