Would you beat up a random Stranger for $20.00?

Would you? Assume it was someone you knew you could beat up...

• yes, here comes a knuckle sandwich
  • Maybe, do I really like this dude
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a stranger no because there's no reason to, I don't know that person. If it's someone I don't like and you're paying me 20 to whip ass, I'll do it. But there has to be a personal vendetta for me to whip ass

What Girls Said 18

• That's not enough money for me to consider committing assault

• Just curious, how much is enough to commit assault?

• Maybe 2000 and I would be tempted. Still wouldn't do it tho

• If the pot was richened to $32.50! you know you'd do it...

• Under no circumstances.

• What if he gave you the stink eye?

• What if he spat on your Mom, and called her a Stupid Face?

• No.
    Why?
    My conscious would make me die of stress cancer.

• I am your conscious...

• Depends on the person, if it's someone I know and hate, I'd beat them up for free...

• If you gave me 200 I might consider my ex who is a narcissist. I would probably need a weapon of some kind like a bat. I am disabled so I do not have much strength. I would probably pepper spray him first or go for the balls lol. If you make it a million I will tie him up to.

• How was he a narcissist?

• @RichardTheFrog He thought he was better than everyone. He had no sympathy for my emotions. He would talk down to me, and make me feel bad about myself. He constantly flirted with other woman. He would always place blame on me, and act like the victim.

• What were his reasons for thinking he was better than everyone?

• nah not a valid reason to beat up someone

• No why on earth would i

• Nah, that ain't cool man.

• No lol. And I always assume I can beat them up 😉

• No why would I beat someone up for 20 bucks or any amount of money for that matter.

• no that's crazy

• I think you're crazy, you gonna have my baby?

• No. Twenty dollars isn't much anyway.

• Not for any amount...

• You know you'd do it if an extra $5 was tossed in..

• Like pr3ttybr0wn said, that's not enough money

• Same offer she got $28?

• No, maybe $5000

• I know you'd do it for $36... Maybe even crippling the poor bugger for that much

• Vote D = I wouldn't do it for ANY amount.

• Shoot I think you'd kick a very friendly cat for $3.50

• (laughing) I respect your opinion dude even though it is TOTALLY WRONG. Peace xo

• Don, t hurt cats! They are nice.' The world doesn't need people who go around kicking them!

• I would feel guilty

• What about if he has a dog and he lets his dog poop in your yard everyday and your parents make you clean up the dog poop?

• What the heck? No.

• The hell no. I ain't that broke.

• 28 dollars? 28 dolla make you holla

• Serious, as an extreme Herpes outbreak

What Guys Said 27

• No, but I would beat up the person offering the money and take it straight out of his hand. Not only am I getting the money still, but I am also stopping him from getting another person to do his dirty deed for him...

• Encourage would stomp you

• TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL SKINNY PUSSY SKINNY PUSSY SKINNY PUSSY SKINNY PUSSY SKINNY PUSSY SKINNY PUSSY SKINNY KEYBOARD WARRIOR KEYBOARD WARRIOR KEYBOARD WARRIOR KEYBOARD WARRIOR KEYBOARD WARRIOR KEYBOARD WARRIOR KEYBOARD WARRIOR PUSSY TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL DICKHEAD LOSER!!!

• Thought you weren't coming back here... We all see how empty your worlds are

• What and then have a criminal record and be turned down for every job I applied for because of my past and maybe not be able to get into some countries I travelled to. No I would not. Not worth it. I would not even do it for much more money because there is the fact it is also wrong to beat people up to.

• That assumes you get caught... You should be able to beat someone up in a minute... Wear a skier's mask, and run away

• Not willing to take the risk. You are more likely to get caught than not get caught and just because you get to run away right at that moment does not mean you are not going to have police come confront you about it later. Also it is wrong to do. It just is not cool.

• Mane, only a chump would get caught! Your golden with a skier's mask

• I'm not going to slump a nigga for $20 + it isn't even worth the risk. Hell ___ may pay somebody in return to whack yo ass or cluck yo ass like a chicken with a brick to the head HAHAHAHA so yeah... I'm good i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Now if my homie had problems with ____ I'll happily do the deed for about 50-100$ since imma make sure ___ will never see me coming nor my face LOL

• The people who would do this should be put up against the wall and shot. That's actively helping evolution along.

• What if your Mom did it and you didn't know? Datswhatsup...

• ... and that's the point. Hitler did what he did because he had a plan. He wasn't interested in something as meaningless as money. He was a mental fuck up, sure, and sociopathic, but I don't think he was psychotic. People willing to inflict harm on others for now significant reason (and, no, $20 is not a significant reason), should be executed. Such acts are certainly unlawful and, at minimum, are misdemeanors. I take a hard line on this shit on evolutionary grounds. People like that... take their knees out and leave them in the Adirondacks. Bears have to eat...

• How much have you had to drink tonight? You better attack that stranger or you will run out of beer money, and then you'll be sorry

• You gotta be real ghetto and straight from the hood to be jumping some guy for a 20 dollar bill. can't even buy a bucket of fried chicken with that

• What kinda chicken you gettin? Buckets down these parts can be gotten for less, and throw some collard greens on dat shit son!

• wtf kind of question is this...

I'll pay someone $20 dollars to beat you up!

• Well when you get beat up, we'll make sure we rob you too!

• I always assume I can beat them up.

http://i.imgur.com/sRP7g6t.png

• which is not many people then..

• @DeenaGupro Dude it's not gonna work on me. Go buzz around someone else. Adios. :)

• what work? you made a post, i simply responded... duuh.. lololol. perhaps your spiritualism prevents you from learning gthat.

• Sure I guess if I'm bored

• I just watched Fight Club, so yes.

I would rather beat up a stranger than someone I know.

• Maybe for 2000000

• Id beat the shit out of everyone who randomly attacks people

• Oh, you can't beat your meat...

• No I'm a lover not a fighter. Although if I REALLY had to then I would go Hulk mode.

• Beating Off doesn't make you a lover... Obviously, you aren't a fighter either. Maybe you could be a Fluffer?

• Assumptions are fun bro.

• Assumptions really aren't that fun... That's why I never make assumptions

• You probably forgot to include the tax dude. Just kidding. I would do it only under very rare circumstances -- like if I'm poor and starving for days and $20 would buy me some food. Or something similar.

• Thats fricken meager.

• Unless the stranger was beating an innocent person, no.

• What if gave you the stink eye?

• Hmmn, $20 to beat someone up only to end up in jail for assault/battery with a misdemeanor and to possibly be sued civilly with the possibility of doing jail time and paying several thousand in court, attorney and judgment fees.

Priceless!

• I won't even get up from my seat for 20 bucks...

• it would have to be for more than 20 dollars

• ill never be that desperate for cash

• Lol I don't think I can beat anyone 😂

• I'll beat up a pervert for free! In fact I'll give you some money to put one in front of me! I hate pervs!! And if one of my daughters ever says you hurt her... watch out!!

• You can look at the sex offered to registry on line. Just google it. You gotta lot of frighten to do

• good point.. I may need a vigilante suit and a partner!

• 20 dollars is not worth getting arrested and having a bad rep

• No, not for any amount.

• No way, I wouldn't beat anyone up no matter how much you would offer me

• then thats not many people then.

• Anyone who would do that deserves Hell.

• You deserve to go to hell

• $20 no. Raise that to like $500 and I'll slap someone around

• 26 dollars, deal?

• $26.50 and I'd probably throw down. I'm a cheap date

• Good man