Do you ever feel like your mind tries to go sexual on you, even when you don't want it to?

Quite often, my mind puts sexual thoughts in my head, and it comes quite unexpected. I could be thinking about something pure and clean, and then all of a sudden, I have dirty images in my mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's only natural for both sexes. I have the same problem sometimes, but I don't think too much of it. It will come and go as long as you don't dwell on it.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see sex as dirty. But yeah sure, when I'm ovulating I'm just crazy horny all week and it's distracting lol

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. My penis is always subconsciously influencing my brain too.

• At least I don't act on it - on someone else I mean. I masturbate, but that's it.

• Hmmmm... yeah. But you have to control

• You have a fucked up view about sex if you think it's dirty. Also wack off more it helps

• Sex is dirty, when dirty thoughts are clouding it. I do wack off, but it doesn't do enough good I feel.

• Then buy a fake vagina it's a lot better then a hand