What are you obsessed with?

0|0
18|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Music has been my life obsession and I don't see it wearing off any time soon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Nutrition, tv shows

0|1
    0|0
  • Currently, I've been obsessed with peanut butter-filled pretzels. Can't get enough of them! I also am always obsessed with music. There are songs that fit anything in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • moving out of my home to somewhere i feel comfortable with a roomie cause i dont want to live alone, and romance psh not that i have time for it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bollywood movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry Potter and music

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with GaG, music and tea 🌿🌿🌿

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with you 😉 JK , oh my gosh I sounded weird 😩 anyways I don't think I'm actually obsessed with anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I am obsessed with the team drama "Degrassi" it's my all time favourite show and I love watching it, also my mum just looked over my shoulder and said looking in the mirror...

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm at the moment empire and scream queens
    Music : what do you mean
    Hair:straight
    clothes: boots high waisted jeans joggers and oversized hoodies
    Food : pizza and bacon

0|0
    0|0
  • Knives I like collecting them makes me happy🔪🔪

0|0
    0|0
  • This one song i keep repeating all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • virtual games

0|0
    0|0
  • Black eyeliner

0|0
    0|0
  • Chipotle😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Big dogs, horror films and creepy things, freckles, java chip ice cream, tangerines, guitar hero, drawing, pens and writing utensils, dogs, aaaandddd guys with curly hair

0|0
    0|0
  • You 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend, probably unhealthily. Tele programmes written by Joss Whedon. Myself probably, but who isn't? Witchcraft

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with GAG and 9GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Becoming invincible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Videogames... or geek things in general... if star wars, LotR, Doctor Who, board games, video games (fantasy/sci-fi in general) were banned tomorrow I would legit be dead immediately after the announcement... I hate reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • pussy. . .

0|0
    0|0