Girls, Do you wear a bra?

A strapless top or dress. Do you wear a bra?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think bra straps under clothing like that, or like with backless tops, look super tacky. I will turn away from clothing that is too sheer or light or cut too strange and that can't be worn without a bra. If the material on those tops is reinforced to really cover the breast, I'll happily go without a bra :)

I have yet to find a truly comfy strapless bra, any suggestions from the girls?

0|1
    0|0
    • You're right, strapless bras are not comfortable at all which is why I don't like to wear one.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, strapless bra... I don't think I could pull it off without one, either that or I'd be paranoid of nip slips. I think someone with A cups could pull of no bra pretty easily though!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a C cup, don't always wear a bra though.

• Show All
    • They are super sexy for sure... most girls rock it. I have an issue with really fine vellus hairs in that area which aren't THAT noticeable but with being black hair against a medium skintone it kinda shows in daylight so I've gotta epilate -_- so annoying. TMI I know lol

• Can understand it makes you feel a bit self-conscious, yes :(

• yeah with a strapless top or dress i will.

0|0
    0|1
    • It does actually make feel sexier if I don't wear a bra. Depends on the situation though

• Sometimes. Depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm not at home I do, or when I have company coming over to my place. Other then that I don't wear one when I'm at home. I'm a size 36b

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but soon as I'm home it comes off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • a strapless bra yea

0|0
    0|1
    • Don't always wear a bra, depends how I feel and if I want to impress someone lol

• Not always, I think they get uncomfortable plus mine are kind of small. Guess it's not all bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a strapless bra when I'm wearing a strapless top or dress

0|0
    0|1
  • I wear a strapless bra with strapless tops and dresses.

0|0
    0|1
  • I always wear a bra.

I don't want to show my nipples or bra straps.

0|0
    0|1