Indonesian Landscapes are Very Bad and Ugly I Think! Look at these ugly photos. According to you, What Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes?

Indonesian Landscapes are Very Bad i think... According to you, What Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes?

PART ONE
(1) The Mount Rinjani & The Lake Segara Anak
Indonesian Landscapes are Very Bad and Ugly I Think! Look at these ugly photos. According to you, What Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes?
Mount Rinjani and Lake Segara Anak, Located in Lombok Island, West Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(2) Padar Island

The Padar Island, located at Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(3) Mount Bromo

Mount Bromo, Located at Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park, East Java Province, Indonesia.

(4) The Pink Beach of Komodo Island

Pink Beach of Komodo Island. The Pink Colour Caused by Dead Coral. Located at Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(5) The Blue Flame of Kawah Ijen (Ijen Crater)

The Blue Flame of Kawah Ijen (Ijen Crater). Not real flame, but this is some volcanic gas which glowing at the midnight. Located at Ijen Crater, East Java Province, Indonesia

(6) Three Coloured Lakes of Lake Kelimutu

Three Coloured Lakes of Lake Kelimutu, Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(7) Stingless Jellyfish Lake of Lake Kakaban

Stingless Jellyfish Lake of Lake Kakaban. Those Jellyfish lose their stings caused by a magical evolution in an isolated island. It's located at Derawan Islands, East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia

(8) The Raja Ampat Islands

The Raja Ampat Islands, Papua Barat Province, Indonesia

(9) The Hawang Cave

The Hawang Cave, Kei Islands, Maluku Province, Indonesia

Those Ugly Sceneries Located in This Country :

Yup, I know the sceneries are bad and ugly :P
PART TWO? To Be Continued...
So what Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes? Answer this Poll

• Yes, Very Bad & Ugly XP
    0% (0)15% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • I don't like it all :P
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Emm.. Not bad... :)
    7% (1)23% (3)14% (4)Vote
  • I Don't Think So... Very Beautiful I Think :D I Wanna Go There Someday Later
    13% (2)23% (3)18% (5)Vote
  • I Think The Asker is Blind or Stupid!! :P All of those sceneries are Fucking Beautiful!!! I Wanna Go There!!! :D :)
    80% (12)39% (5)61% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So.. what do you think? @Georgia_Georgiou :)

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely I voted E! The Indonesian Landscapes are mesmerizing! I`ve just returned from Bali where I spent wonderful weekends. My hubby and me celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary there (he presented me this 2 days tour package, and we saw all this beauty personally!

0|1
    0|0
    • Have you try another destinations in Indonesia outside Bali like Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Papua? :-)

• It's nice why would it be ugly! Are you okay?

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL I'm not sure if you're being serious, or not. Anyways, to each their own.

1|1
    0|0
  • Beeeeautiful <3

1|1
    0|0
  • Anyone has her own ideas about the beauty of landscapes. I do love some of this pictures.

1|1
    0|0
  • Edaaan kalau kamu bilang jelek! Matanya dipasang dong, jangan disimpan di saku doang! :p

0|1
    0|0
    • Inikan cuma buat memancing bule-bule dan orang2 luar lainnya calon turis2 kita biar pada liat postingan gw, hehehehe XD
      Tuh buktinya bule2nya pada jawab cakep juga kan? Hohoho 1-0 buat gue :D @PutriWahyuni

• Show All
    • Oh... Gitu. Selalu ada hambatan dalam meraih sebuah mimpi yang mulia. Sabar aja, dan tetap pada tujuanmu. Inshaallah akan diberi jalan, jika kmu memang benar2 ikhlas melakukannya. Ganbatte!!! :-)

What Guys Said 3

• I voted E.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted E, no offense. but when you say "Very Bad and Ugly" you are being sarcastic right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we get it... Indonesia is beautiful <3

1|1
    0|0