American Girl Dating a British Guy?

Why does my girlfriend always impersonate my accent?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol probably because we Brits have gorgeous accents, amiright? :p

Just 'cause it's unusual to her I s'pose, like with any accent you like and aren't used to hearing, she finds it interesting and likes to hear it so it's fun for her to imitate

• it makes me want to fuck the shit out of her after though when it irritates me i'll punish her aha

• Good to know, lucky her lol

• haha

Most Helpful Guy

• She thinks it's funny, say bottle, they love it.

What Girls Said 3

• Americans just have a real fascination and sexual attraction towards English, Irish, Scottish, and Australian accents for some reason. I can't explain why, but we all know it's there. She's impersonating it likely because she likes it. It's playful teasing.

• I have dated a few English guys (might have a thing for them.) I would imitate their accent and tease them too about it. It was cos I found it dead sexy.

• so it's because she finds it sexy you think?

• Yeah I definitely think so. I also love the colloquialisms - snogging, bloody knackered, feeling peckish... 😊

• Thinks its funny?

What Guys Said 1

• Because she's a phaggot.