Would you rather?

Would you rather recieve millions of dollars a day
-
or
-
have the power to change probablity?
(as in 0% of something happening to 100%)

I say change probablity.

• Millions a day.
  • Power to change probability.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give me millions of dollars each day. I suck at maths.

• Thanks for the MH! May you live long like America 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• probability, play the lotto lol

• So you can just think of something, and think of the probability that it'll happen?
    So basically you can just be omnipotent?

Yeah I think I'll go with that.

• of course the power to change probability... nobrainer.
    I'll just change the probability of me winning the lotto jackpot to 100% ;)

• Probability! Where else am I gonna get the hot busty babes?

• I would change the probability that I would win the lottery jackpot to 100%.

• Probability. I mean I could just change my odds of winning the lottery to 100%, on top of changing the odds of everything else like the girl I liked liking me back

• Changing probability sounds much better

• You could use the probability for anything, even to get loads of money.

• Power to change probability? Oh yeah.. its a total game changer! U can do anything u desire

• Change probability? For what? Remember that probability works both ways - good and bad. I would take the money.

• The question is rigged.

• Probability, because I can make myself win the lottery multiple times.

• I don't trust myself with that level of power. I'd do horrible, horrible things with it.

Give me the money.

• money can't give you as much happiness as complete control over your fate.

• I would be as rich as the Waltons. With that much money you don't need to worry about probabilities.

What Girls Said 11

• Well I could change the probability of me receiving millions of dollars a day to 100% lol. No brainer

• Probability. Nobody on this planet needs to have millions of dollars a day unless they are funding hospitals or schools or companies. On your own - $1000 a day would be enough to satisfy anybody - even super sick people who need expensive medication.

• There are at least 3 people as of right now that don't understand how any of this works.

Obviously probability.

• Uh, probability, duh. THERE IS 100% CHANCE THAT ONE MILLION DOLLARS WILL FALL OUT OF THE SKY AND INTO MY POCKET EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

• I would choose power to change probability, because you wouldn't need millions of dollars a day. You just change the probability of winning the lottery.

• Definitely B!
    I'd use it for money and other things. Like getting the job of my dreams! =)

• B, other than power you can get wealth.
    I can change the probability of me winning the lottery each time.
    Being president etc...
    Much smarter choice

• Power to change probability. I could play the lottery for a million dollar ticket everyday and make it so I win everyday and I can still have power to change the probability in other things. #LOOPHOLE \(.[].)/

• Power to change probability has more benefits than just receiving millions a day.

• Easy choice, probability. What's the probability that I'll receive 1 million dollars tomorrow? Almost non-existent, but I can change it to 100% now.

• There's a 100% probability that I will receive a billion dollars a day.