How to become better at arguing?

The problem is that I'm not quick thinking. I can never think of replies fast enoigh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate arguing... I hate fights... what a drag... :/

Anyway, the people that usually win arguments are those who are well informed on whatever subject they're arguing about... You cannot win a case if you're clueless of what is being fought over...

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on the internet, find a forum full of trolls, Go against them. That's your practice. You'll have quicker comebacks over time if this is done often.
    Don't blame me in-case you get roasted or torn a new asshole by them though. Some trolls are ruthless LOL.

What Girls Said 2

• That is so truse when we fight I'm really quick at thinking them up but I'm just a cold hearted bitch anymore only way you can service in this fucked up world😊

• Maybe try reading more. It might help keep your mind sharp, learn new vocabulary and help with debates & discussions.

What Guys Said 4

• Talk with yourself more often. Think up imaginary conversations. Defeat yourself in the argument.

Dunno how you're supposed to do the last one tho.

• First of all, keep in mind that emotions run high while logic freezes while arguing.

We all are very susceptible to this mistake.

Just keep calm and never use insults - you'll have become much better by sticking to this principle

• Practice, start arguing with everyone. Your neighbors, the cashier at the grocery store, your girlfriend, the mail man, your parents friends and family.

• Argue or debate? There's a difference