How often do you show off your teeth in pictures?

Never... ma teeth r ugly af... they r almost green and they have brown marks... ugh...

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't smile much.. not because of teeth.. i just.. can't think of something to smile about when someone is taking pic..

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. Not because I'm afraid to show them but because I look grumpy or at least neutral in all of my pictures. A picture with me smiling is rare. A picture of me smiling with my teeth visible is out of this world rare.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• My teeth are alright, but I don't fully smile often in photos. I think there is about a handful that exist, the rest I'm grinning or making a stupid face.

0|1
    0|0
    • never made a stupid face as well... all ma pics r "military" if u catch ma drift...

• Oh, I do have some of those as well (besides the ones when I was in uniform). I have bitchy resting face, it's just my default face haha. I don't take selfies, but if I'm in a group photo, I'll grin or make the stupid/silly face.

• Almost always...
    ---------------

0|1
    0|0
  • Too many times. My teeth are so white, you can see your reflection in them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I usually don't, but when I do it's probably when I want the photo to look natural so I do random things and ask my friends to take pictures of me while I'm doing these things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to do it more often, even though I don't like it because my front teeth are kinda big and I'm self conscious about it. I'm trying to change my perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often. My teeth are huge, so my smile is kinda weird, in my opinion. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely. I have only ONE picture of me showing teeth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely , unless it's a goofy pic

0|1
    0|0
  • Every. Single. Time. My smile is my best feature.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost never. I don't like my smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well after 2 damn years with braces of course i always smile when i take pictures

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much because of my braces but when I get them off i will

0|1
    0|0
  • I always do. If you want to whiten your teeth try brushing your teeth with charcoal (tablets)

0|1
    0|0
    • You will see a difference right after the first use..

• i'm not burnin to whiten ma teeth tbh... if a gal dislikes ma teeth... oh well i'll just whiten 'em just for her i guess... heh...

• Whenever I take goofy pic.

But I don't post them up

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Never. I have this slight gap between two of my teeth from a 4-wheeling accident years ago and never had the money to get it fixed. Unfortunately, when I smile (without showing teeth), it looks like I'm giving a cocky grin and with my tattoos and piercings, people mistake me as a douchebag which I'm far from one haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer my resting bitch face

2|1
    0|0
  • All the time. I grew out of not showing them when I was 17. I decided people like you if you smile. Now if it is a picture for the newspaper or something with a group of people in suits I might try to look serious and have a grin at most. I don't get these girls with duck lips. I think they must be missing teeth or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. But my teeth ain't bad, I just hate my smile

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm told I have a great smile and teeth, but I don't like it so I don't open mouth smile often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that often. I have good teeth, but I don't like my smile.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm English. I don't smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really take pictures of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never; when I do it it looks phony like those old Beatles pics when they are doing a phony smile for laughs with their mouths wide open.

0|0
    0|0