Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?

It's the pupil you pervs!
You ever think about that? Of course not, you only think with your genitals

Look what I've been reduced too...

Most Helpful Girl

• My first thought was 'skin', what the fuck :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, wow.

Dude, I was going to so pupils, but you never give anyone else a chance to speak do you?

Take a breath sometimes.

:p

• It's ok I did stay at a Holiday Express last night, I know what I'm doing...

• Okay... )(

What Guys Said 5

• You called us pervs but you're the one who wrote this post! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle "black!"

• You answered your own question before anyone even answered it. The first left a comment 4 minutes after you posted this question and it was answered before they even had a chance. If you are going to ask a question to see if someone knows the answer to at least give people time to answer it before giving away the answer because then it is pointless.

• Good thing it's the pupil cause I would be sad... it doesn't get close to 10 times bigger.

• Haha lmao got us there

• You would have one hell of a grower if your dick became ten times its size when hard.