An advice from your experiences?

If you could give me some advice about things that you learned the hard way what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to what people say, words come cheap and by the hundreds. Watch what they do, it's a far better indicator of the kind of person they are.

Find the humor in things. Otherwise it's a long, miserable life.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Think to yourself, if tomorrow I get in a car accident and I'm lying by the side of the road dying, am I really going to be thinking about and care that my friend didn't text me back? Or that I spilled my drink everywhere that one time? Things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful when it comes to friends and dating especially if you have a heart of gold. People will take and barely give. Once you stop giving so much some people will leave. Always pay attention to words and actions. If neither match you are being played so learn read between the lines quickly.

• "Read between the lines " thats what i do all the time i try to read people and i am good at it i pay large attention to small details but i always get called sensitive and insecure and it hurts although all my guessings about people all turn to be right in the end

• You are an observer and don't believe everything being said to you. I am the same way and people that accuse you are unreal and run from the truth. Protect your heart and mind much more. Be careful who you talk with and have company with always

• Thanks a lot :)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't take gag, for granted, let alone, too seriously

What Girls Said 6

• Hmmmm I suppose in love the lessons Iv learned is this. The less you do for a man the more he respects and cherishes you. As in honey I'm home how was your day, yeah sure I'll cook and clean then I'm going to clean some more then I'm gonna iron your clothes for tomorrow, no no it's no problem Iv to do mine anyway. Oh you got me a stick for my birthday I'm going to throw a bitch fit but il continue to cook and clean and whinge about it but never change anything... To honey I'm home how was your day, yeah yeah, you sure look tired I'm wrecked too lets order Chinese then I can tell you about it, you tidy up il iron and see you in bed by 9pm sharp 😉😉 oh you got me a stick for my birthday honey that's adorable Iv always wanted one I'm going to get you the same on your birthday only in pink! Basically Iv learned to be more assertive, even things out, be more playful and relaxed and mostly ask for what I want or need and communication is incredible

• You can't change a person, no matter how much you wish you could.

• tell you mother you love her and learn to respect people as the indviduals they are we have no idea what people have gone through not even the people thatve known us are whole lives.

• Always check if the toilet lid is up before sitting down.

• The less you care, the happier you will be. 🌈

• Help as many people as possible and do it in secret.