Do you think I will be able to read 200 pages in 4 hours?

I am going to start my session in half an hour and I hope to finish in 4 hours.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't 'read' all 200 pages. Find key highlights and study them. It's better to memorize some information than to 'read' it all and retain none of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• on average it takes about 2mins or so to read a page. 400 mins = just under 7 hours...

even if ur a fast reader, that sounds like a pretty hard goal to reach...

What Guys Said 6

• A page per less than 90 seconds doesn't sound feasible to absorb the material (not even just to take a exam and purge that info)

• Oh my goodness, if you can achieve that without having a headache you're a VERY fast reader :D
    To be honest, it would really surprise me if you could :D

• I read about 1000 words per minute. can`t say because you haven`t stated how many words are on each page :(. But I`m guessing its a university text book type font. So no way I can read it lol

• To read it yes but to actually follow and understand... then retain probably not

• If its a novel yes, if its a academic book then no, not a chance

• that would be impressive

• As long as they don't have any writing on them.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on what type of content it is. It's not the same to read philosophy than to read a story.

• its possible. i can read a page in a minute. but it depends on what it is, In order to retain the information

• Start as soon as possible!