Guys, Guys what do you think about a girl with a lot of scars all over her body?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll kiss them and tell her she's still beautiful plus I find it kinda attractive since in my mind scars mean that she's not scared to get dirty/hurt

• I have 16 probably more scars plus indent scars plus I broke my arm twice in one year and almost broke my ribs😊

What Guys Said 7

• Not a problem for most guys. We all have some scars from battles with real life. They are just part of what makes you a unique person. Someone special that is not going to be found anywhere else.

• Unique, cute, shmexy

• I would think she is probably some adventurer type of girl.

• depends on the type of scars and how she got them... but generally said I don't have a problem with them

• Nothing in particular. I wouldn't like her less for having scars in her body, if that's why you're asking. I wouldn't like her more either, because that'd be kind of sick.

• I'd ask where she got them and respect her more.

• Don't worry about it.