If I came up to you and gave you a button that once you press, would erase your memories that you wanted to forget and start over again, would you or?

you would want to keep those memories as a lesson of life, that you learned.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would mean erasing most of my life.
    I learned a lot from my bad experiences, I wouldn't be the man I am today without them.

What Guys Said 3

• No way, even bad memories are memories worth keeping, it makes in able to learn from bad decisions, life's not meant to be perfect, bad times and failures are all apart of what we call life

• No i wouldn't want to forget, but if i could go back and restart - now that would be awesome

• no i woulnt do tht... i want whtver good or bad shit i xprienced to be a lesson tht i kan even live to talk about... experience is the best teacher

What Girls Said 1

• I would say yes, so I would forget my father, my ex, my mothers ex boyfriends, the bullying and harassment... but I say no because I need this knowledge.