Don't you think the new Canadian Prime Minister is handsome?

Don't you think the new Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is handsom? I became more interested in the Canadian politics now lmao!

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
What the heck, girls? How come only guys are votting yes?

Most Helpful Guy

• no homo I voted yes because like Justin Trudeau he's the realest.

• Hahah there is a strange trend here. Those who voted yes are mostly guys. Most girls voted no. But yes at least he has the most realistic plans.

• He doesn't want to dick ride the U. S. like Harper did. and values science and the environment. and isn't racist doesn't treat the natives like shit.

• Actually when I saw him at first I didn't pay much attention but when I learnt what he is compared to the previous PM and the fact that he is confident, smart and realistic l liked him and noticed that he is actually good looking haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg yes, he's fucking cute and sweet! :)

• Finally someone understands! Where were you? I felt lonely!!! 😢

• People do not understand us!!!

What Guys Said 18

• That's great that we have a guy running the country that looks good... it will come in handy when it comes to economics and running the country :P

• Yeah people will be lost in his eyes and forget about stealing your resources lol

• Who did you vote for @musicbrain5

• @ Asker: NDP.

• Wtf is wrong with people?
    I feel like a large portion of his voters are just a bunch of dumb girls and people who want marijuana legalized.
    I voted against him because he's just a pretty boy with no substance who says what he is told to say. He has no background in Politics, Economics or Law. He is just a celebrity because his dad Pierre Trudeau was an amazing Prime Minister.
    His policy for political reform is all he has. It's great that we will finally have a proportional system instead of first past the post. I'm also glad that he will make all MPs make their finances public.

When it comes to the economy and foreign policy he couldn't be a worse candidate. He wants 3 years of deficits in hopes that he will invest in Canada and that on the fourth year everything will be significantly better. He was endorsed by Wynne who has ruined Ontario's economy. In foreign policy he wants to end the war against terrorism and focus only on humanitarian efforts.

• Well people who voted for him said that it is because his plan regarding Canada's economy seems more realistic and they are fed up with Harper. Nobody mentioned anything about his looks except his opposers, and as you can see most girls here don't think he is handsome. It is only me and one girl and I am not a Canadian.

• Yeah when it comes to political voting usually one has to go with the less evil -sigh-

• The thing is Trudeau only got 39% of the votes but because we use the first past the post system he ended up getting a majority. He promised to change it to the proportional representation system and to reform the Senate. Those are things I really want to happen but I fear that they are just empty promises since you need the Senate on your side and currently they are mostly Conservative. He could appoint senators but that is against his platform.

• I prefer the previous Danish PM, Helle Thorning-Schmidt :

ais.badische-zeitung.de/.../49604530.jpg

But tastes can be different...

• Where's the pic? Do you think anyone really knows what the Canadian PM even looks like no offense lol

• Your not attracted to his face or body your only attracted to his money and power. If I showed you a big fat juicy wallet with lots and lots of money inside it you would think I was hot too.

• No dude I like men in suits and he looks epic in one. I don't get attracted to money. I have enough. Most of my crushes were normal students. So please stop generalizing all women.

• Dude please I find many guys attracted. I just asked this question now because he has been elected this week which is new news and you rarely see a handsom politian getting elected.

• Attractive*

• I'm going to point out what when my friend and I talked about how hot the bisexual congresswoman from arizona is; We are debating the hotness of an elected official.
    And yes there is a bisexual congresswoman from arizona and yes she looks exactly you think she does. She is a hot thirty someodd blonde who happens to be a congressman.

• I am not sure if I got the right image. Picture or it never happened.

• Krysten Simena, look for the one with the black dress

• Would bang him! If I was a girl , bi or gay :P

• Remember, it's only bad to be shallow and objectify people based on appearance if you're a man.

• Heh.. actually it is men who always damn women everytime a girl says she finds a guy good looking. Women generally had to accept that men are visual and not say anything, and billions are being spent on makeup and surgeries just because women have to swallow this fact and deal with it and not say that men are shallow. Look now you are the second guy in this thread.

• he's got nothing on me, har har

• I would fuck him with a pineapple

• People will vote for someone JUST because they're attractive. It's sad but true.

• Looks plain.

• what do you ask this question?

• But he's Canadian... nuff said. lol

• "What the heck, girls? How come only guys are votting yes?"

Girls have higher standards. Guys are thinking he's above average, girls are thinking they've seen someone hotter.

• I am sure I have seen at least one person "hotter" than him in my life. Doesn't mean I will give a no answer to this question cause I am sure he is at least not ugly. Besides I am just saying he is handsom compared to other politicians. I mean you rarely see a handsom one in that field.

• lol, go figure, a girl gets interested in politics, when the leader is "cute"

• Lol I am interested in the politics of some countries but this is the first time I get interested in the Canadian politics and with such a reason.

• lmao right winger droolers are howling from the rooftops that he only won because he was handsome. Pathetic.

• Lmao. Yeah I heard they made ads talking about his hair. So childish lol.

• Bernie Sanders is coming for them #FeelTheBern

• Why is handsome a factor in leading a country? Was Churchill handsome? (no) He was the great leader of ww2. Jeffrey Daumer (the serial killer) was handsome. The day that women stop voting/trusting men by (good) looks is the day Jesus Christ returns and orders them to do it!

• Dude you jealous? I didn't vote and I am not a Canadian. I just noticed that they elected a good looking stud. I'm sure that is not the reason they elected him. The nation is already fed up with Harper. I am not judging his leadership or anything. I am just asking about his looks since you rarely see a good looking leader. I wanted to know if it is only me who thinks so. Plus I am a straight girl. Don't blame me if I noticed a good looking guy. Just like how guys notice pretty girls. It says nothing about whether I trust him or not.

• Yeah it seems I agree with you. The only thing that triggered this conversation is that you gave an answer to another question.

• As Shakespeare would say: Much Ado about Nothing, or All's Well That Ends Well. (Now if I cold figure out a way to make $$ out of how fast my brain can find that kind of reference connected to some recent activity/convo, it would be neat).

What Girls Said 10

• Not bad. Somewhat handsome.
    http://rageface.ru/faces/not-bad-michelle.png

• Yeah not bad for a PM lol

• Yupp. He looks good.

• I know right? Finally some girl said yes.

• TOTALLY he is handsome

• I think he looked good with brown hair a. k. a when he was young.

• No... o. O

___________________________

• i googl'd and no.

• Are you sure you got the right picture?

• yeah, i don't like large features

• I used to like pretty boys too. Now I think it was just because I was a teenager and most good looking boys around were the pretty type. I don't mind pretty boys but my preference is something in between not overly soft nor overly manly and large.

• Not my type.

• Not really

• No, dear.. He's not in my opinion..

• Why? What is your type then?

• I don't have a type. I just don't think he's handsome..

• He's good looking but he's not hot

• I don't know about hot but he is handsom. Come on!