Your house is burning down. Who/what do you save?

• I would save my dog / pet.
    60% (26)46% (19)54% (45)Vote
  • I would save my food.
    0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • I would save all of my electronics.
    19% (8)20% (8)19% (16)Vote
  • I would save my instruments.
    2% (1)7% (3)5% (4)Vote
  • As much as I hate the landlord, I would save him/her.
    2% (1)7% (3)5% (4)Vote
  • I'm not saving anything but myself.
    14% (6)7% (3)11% (9)Vote
  • Donald Trump
    3% (1)11% (4)5% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|21

Most Helpful Guy

• That's easy, I keep my musical instruments (portable piano, acoustic guitar, both liftable by one person) and computer within 5 feet of me and and some clothes and credit cards, wallet, etc. are down the hall in a straight shot 20 feet away. Two changes. IF time, I return for some basic books I use in business.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is gonna sound super weird, but I actually have a brightly colored backpack near me as I sleep that has what I'd like to save if there ever was a fire. It has portable hard drives with all our family photos scanned, and some trinkets and such that carry a lot of sentimental value to me. I'd grab this backpack if I could, but my priority would be my family and any person inside. I have no pets. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I'd have my wallet and phone in my pocket, and my car keys.

My family has legs, my guitar and amp do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Save my laptop. I live with wifi hogging room mates and no pets. Easiest choose ever. NEXT!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would save Donald Trump because he is the only candidate who can drag us out of this mess that we're in

2|2
    2|0
  • My mother, then my pets, then my computer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't bother with all my electronics, but I'd try to grab my laptop, phone, tablet... Things with personal information that might be hard to recover.

If I had a pet, that would be my top priority.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would save as many people as I could, and then save as many things as I can, the more important things being the first things. But people are my first priority.

1|0
    0|0
  • My guitar my camera bag and my laptop
    They're the only things worth a damn in my apartment, everything else can burn

1|0
    0|0
  • I WILL SAVE YOU *runs past children grabs teddy bear... fucks off*

1|0
    0|0
  • My pet. Obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • If my cat was inside, id save her if she couldnt get out. No way I could live with myself knowing I left my cat to die over an electronic I can replace

1|0
    0|0
  • my cat first, every thing else i have little care for

1|0
    0|0
  • I would try to save my hamster first and then my PlayStation 4 and a few games

1|0
    0|0
  • of course my pets first!

after that my electronics :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why the hell did that guy vote for Donald Trump?

2|0
    0|0
  • My wife and both cats are coming with me. Everything else is insured and can be replaced.

1|0
    0|0
  • When It happened I saved the cat, and ran upstairs for a necklace from grandfather
    Stupid, I know

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have a pet, and I can't drag a piano out, so I'd save my electronics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only thing not really replaceable is the pet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also if your house is burning down you probably do not have much time. If it was just on fire then you could probably save more than one thing.

• Grab the server, laptop, dog, wife, and kids. Everything else can burn to the ground.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell you that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• DONALD TRUMP 😂😂😂😂

Well id make sure my family is ok and id try to save my pet as well, followed by my phone and laptop. possibly also a few things close to my heart that i keep in my room.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the list is Grandma, cats, box of grandma's stuff, my computer, and her then her computer if possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely my pets. And my phone.

2|0
    0|0
  • My parents are capable of saving themselves, and my dad will make sure that my dog gets out safe. So parents and animal taken care of.

Which means I would grab my PS4 and PS3, and my phone would already be on me.

Pretty easy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd save my cat...

2|1
    0|1
  • I save my mom, my stepdad and my brother. Family is more important <3

2|0
    0|0
  • My pets and laptop.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting my dogs and my cats first along with my mom and dad. Life comes first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would save my roommate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not saving anything but myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well family first but I'm pretty sure they can save themselves so I'd then say my parrot

1|0
    0|0
  • My sea turtle of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd save my nephew and cat

1|0
    0|0
  • My pets of course and if I had time then my gaming desktop and gaming laptop lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Easiest choice ever. My family and the dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would save my pet

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only save myself. I don't like my dog so I'd let her burn with the house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grab the puppies and get out!

1|0
    0|0