How can I deal with this and move on?

I really like this guy and I know he likes me, the only problem is that he also likes another girl. He has told me that he likes me and one girl that he talks to told me that he likes me and will most likely ask me out he's just shy so he's a bit scared to do it. His friend even said it. He told the other girl that I was the guys girl too so she better watch out because now she has competition. He talks to me all the time and tries to be around me and flirts and everything. However, this other girl that he likes, once she became single he jumped on it and told her he likes her. Now he won't even talk to me. He only talks to me when she gets back with her boyfriend. She just leads him on and strings him along and then keeps going back to her boyfriend and then he comes crawling back to me. Im so tired of his back and forth between the 2 of us. He either likes me or her. It makes me feel like I'm his second choice or plan b or whatever you want to call it. The worst part of it all is that all 3 of us work together and when we all work together it's just really awkward and I want to cry. He just talks to her and flirts with her and ignores me. And to top it all off me and the girl don't like each other. We didn't before any of this either so she always rubs it in my face or does little digs towards me and tells me their conversations and how he wants to have sex with her. I don't know how to deal with seeing them together or even how to move on from him. How can i deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you really like this guy so I assume that in spite of how he treats you when she's single you still really like him. But since he runs to her as soon as she's available and starts ignoring you, If I were you I'd give him a taste of his own medicine. The next time she's back with her boyfriend you need to start ignoring this guy and treating him the same way he's been treating you. Then you'll see how much you really like him and how much he really likes you. But if he doesn't like you enough to stick with you when she's available and doesn't tell you how sorry he is for treating you the way he's been when she's not available, you need to boot him out the door and start looking for a new guy - a guy that will treat you the same and shows you by his actions that he really likes you. Right now he's just playing games with you. Unless you don't mind being that "other" girl, then you'd be much better off finding a guy that treats you the same regardless of what's going on with some other girl or what he's doing with his friends. It seems like it'd be embarrassing for you now when he's running after that other girl plus a bit awkward when you're with your other friends. If I were you I wouldn't put up with that. You want a guy that will always treat you the same regardless of what goes on with other girls or other friends. Tell him like it is, and if that doesn't work start ignoring him 100% of the time. You sound like you're the type of girl that can do much better. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• True man can't be stolen. True man never makes you a choice. He is playing with you. Make it like u have no interest in him anymore and see how it will goes. He is so not worthy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Does he think that he's on the show bachelor or some shit? Competition really? You wanna be his second choice.. Noo show him it's only you and no one else and if he can't accept that Forget him