Why do indian women rather date white men here in American?

I can't believe these traitors to their own culture. Do they not care?

Most Helpful Guy

• ummm cause average white guys, hispanic guy, and black guys have better chances than the most good looking india has to offer

• Yes. That's very true. Proves my point that girls are much more shallow than guys when it comes to race and skin color.

• @MyUsernameRules I see now

What Girls Said 13

• hahaha.. someone got dumped..

• Well I have only dated white men, but that wasn't because I disliked brown guys... I just live in a town over 95% white. I think brown dudes are great.

• thank you for your honesty

• If only people put this much energy into more important things.

• ROFL!!!😭😭

• Love doesn't care about religion, ethnicity, or income. Love is pure and unrelenting. And I have a feeling this chick chose the "white guy" over you and now you're just upset.

• no I'm just tired of seeing our indian women ditch us for American men yet impossible for indian men to get beautiful American women!

• Actually, for women, a man's race and skin color is super important to them. For men, not so much when it comes to women.

• White men on a general scale are more open minded than Indian men and though beauty is subjective, they look better too. Why do you care? You only marry a sanskari and susheel girl from good indian family who will give you lots of dowry :P

• and also indians have a huge fairness complex and white guys are well... white.

• Christian is a religion and I grew up around indians

• @iamyourneighbor This is the reason I said ' on a general scale', it is subject to variations. White men are more open then Indian men surely, again, generally.
      Yes I know it is a religion but what does it have to do with this?
      I am Indian and I am surrounded by millions of Indians.

• media brainwashing probably

• It's not a bad thing for Indian women to date white men though. But media will always portray white men to be the best men. Indian women are already picky in Indian men by picking the lightest skinned Indian guy to date.

• A lot of women are attracted to the white guys in terms of looks.

• I think today every it's quite normal. Love is Love

• White men are sexy lol

• I know a lot of beautiful young Indian women in America who are married to Indian men or are dating Indian men. Petsonally, I think most white guys are arrogant, racist, rude and stuck up so I prefer to date any race of men that is not white.

• We can date who ever we want honestly and I'm so glad I didn't grow up in india like my parents did

• well maybe you are better off in American since you wish to marry white men

• They don't want to date guys that accuse them of being traitors.

What Guys Said 14

• I have not heard of that. I don't see any logic in this. What's wrong in dating white men? . Dating, love, marriage is an individual choice and should be left to the individuals themselves, nobody should interfere in these matters. One shouldn't bring culture, society and all into all this, that's just not right. One should go after what they want and not what the society or the culture defines, one should live for themselves and not for culture or society.

Hence I don't think these women are betraying anyone, they are just going after what they want, they are adults ( assuming) and so they can go for what they want and then be prepared for the consequences.

• That's a pretty stone-age attitude. No woman is obligated to be in a relationship with you. If you can't attract a woman the problem is you. Make yourself attractive. My very good Indian friend just married an American girl, so there's at least one Indian girl left over for you.

My opinion: these girls came to America to get away from old-world beliefs. You brought yours with you. Go home and get your parents to arrange a marriage for you.

• where is this proof... because I feel like your lying. No indian can get a white girl

• yes I would like to see this proof from both of you... and maybe just maybe I can move on and have some hope

• I knew it... you liars

• They leave because they think the male culture in India is invasive and domineering. You're just proof for that.

• Well Indians guys don't have the best reputation tbh, also Indian guys date white women too instead of opting for Indian women, blame it on media or legacy of our colonial rulers Indians do have an obsession with white skin and fair complexion regardless of which gender they are...

• some time back an East Asian guy was complaining that all Asian girls are going for white guys

• well that too it seems both south and east Asian women opt for white persons... but sadly I'm just average looking

• They can go for whichever race they like. We are all humans and they aren't traitors.

• Because you are generalizing, and everyone has preferences.

• Because we know how to kill tigers and don't lock pinkie fingers with other men.

• Cuz they want da white pickles? 😋😋😋

• White dick preference.. 😂

• Wow, just wow. Here in Silicon valley I only see Desis with Desis 100% of the time. I have never seen an Indian woman with any other kind.

• You date whomever you like.

• Thats why they left india to escape the culture.

• Why do you think they came to america?

• Its actually pretty common for south Asians. Its one of the races that really appreciates light skin more so than other races. If your born with light skin your special

• yes sadly the opposite isn't true... no pretty white girl wants indian men

• Im the proof

• than why post as annoymous