How can a Desi lad (indian) get a white girl?

since there is indian women dating or intermarring non-indian men

Most Helpful Guy

• uh oh here's an other bitter self hating indian guy or whatever

What Girls Said 2

• you don't lol

• there's a good reason why we do

• where is this proof... is he full indian

What Guys Said 5

• Just be sweet, self confident, caring and loving, be the best version of you that you can be, and I'm sure that it will work out for you. Speaking from experience, I'm Indian and have a Turkish girlfriend who loves me completely. Trust me , and you'll NEVER go wrong😊.

• Be friendly and respectful and ask her out. If she says no, respect her decision but don't rule out being friends.
    You may have to be less forward than you usually might as indian guys have a reputation for being pushy and not dealing with rejection well, and it's a stereotype you want to avoid being associated with you.

• By not obsessing over them.

• Change your name and say you're from Mauritious or some sht

its not that bad bro... I would say an Indian guy could get laid pretty much anywhere... I've seen Indian guys with all races... The only thing I haven't really seen is a 10/10 blonde with an Indian... But I've seen hot brunettes, hot Asians, hot europeans etc with Indian guys...

Just be a cool and interesting guy and go to places where you won't encounter total shitheads

• Be yourself, and be open to all women, not just white.