What's the point?

What's the point of going on?

There's pretty much no chance of me accomplishing anything in my life, I'm just not smart. I give terrible advice and probably make everyones life I meet worse.

I'll never fall in love. I'm unbelievable ugly and have a terrible personality. I'm mean, rude, whiny, lazy, and annoying. And posting this just proves that...

I'm a freak and a waste of time and space.

What's the point? I'm obviously a terrible person... Is there any reason I shouldn't just end it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you go party then?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. Theirs always hope. I don't know if you believe in God but I do so I want to tell you that you are loved. He sent you here for a reason. And God doesn't make failures. He knows you. He loves you.

If you don't believe in god than I love you I don't know you but I have struggled with , suicide, depression, and feeling worthless come to me when you feel there is no hope because there is. I can relate.

"Our everyday decisions will impact our lives in significant ways. A seemingly small decision can have far-reaching and , even eternal, consequences." - Kevin S. Hamilton

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0