62% (35)61% (28)62% (63)Vote
  • Cats 🐱
    38% (21)39% (18)38% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
34|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• DOGS ALL THE WAY! I love cats too, but dogs are the best things on planet Earth. ❤

3|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 20

• I am more of a rat person
    sprudge.com/.../..._HumaneLeagueOfPhiladelphia.jpg
    but I love all animals equally.

5|2
    0|0
  • I like 'em both. Owned both as well. However, I've noticed I like dogs longer (from puppies to adulthood) whereas I like cats as kittens since they eventually become dictating bastards in the house! (Only kidding.. maybe).

But yeah, if I had to choose, it would be a dog. But wouldn't mind owning either one or maybe both if they got along.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like both but for me Cats win. They can be just as loyal and nice and kind as dogs can. You just have to know how to treat a cat for them to be like that. You don't have to clean up their poop as they burry it. Cats can sleep in your bed much more easily at night. Cats have way softer fur which is nice to touch. They look after themselves much more than dogs do to. Cats can be your best friend to.

2|0
    2|0
    • And a down vote based on someone that probably knows nothing about cats.

• Show All
    • Yes I love the purr. :) Cats have been proved to be good for human health to. :)

• definitely more of a dog person... but I do like that cats can be more independent

1|0
    0|0
  • I always preferred cats and always had cats, even if im allergic, lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dog. But I love cats too. They're chalk and cheese really.

I think dogs because they're kinda like the really fun care free and affectionate friends at school. Cats are like the cool kids, a bit moody, never give much away but demand a respect. And I kinda like that too. But you know where you stand with a dog, and their not afraid to say "I love you man!"

2|0
    0|0
  • Always been a dog person

2|0
    0|0
  • HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE 2! 😠

I love them both and animals in general... but if I really have to choose... cats, simply because we have cats at home and no dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs, never heard a police cats.

2|0
    0|0
    • Because cats can't violently take down a grown man by chomping into his arm hahaha

• i like cats better

1|0
    0|0
  • dogs all the way

2|0
    0|0
  • Team dog here

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both equally, but for different reasons. I think they're both just as cute, but dogs tend to be more loving while cats are usually easier to take care of.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog person definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like dogs but since i found a kitten just yesterday i like them equally.. for now
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../fc,550x550,white.u3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I. CAN'T. CHOOSE.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person, never had a cat

1|0
    0|0
  • I will never understand love for cats

2|0
    2|1
  • Option C: Rabbits

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, I have 2 cats and a dog. They are all friends.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• Cats!!! I am allergic to dogs first of all and I prefer meowing and purring to barking and growling! 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...apw3LE1s4z33jo8_500.gif
    Bombay (short hair black cats) are my favourite breed! My cat is a little black cat with big golden eyes and I love her to bits! Her name is Bella and she's a goof who spends most of her time purring, she can literally purr and eat. She's a very happy little cat and she loves car rides so I can take her back and forth from University to my home city!

3|0
    1|0
    • also cats smell nice and can't maul you to death like a dog could... but I still like dogs just can't really own one.

• I think they are both adorable, especially the examples you posted, but I choose dogs. :) I'm allergic to cats unfortunately. :(

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...dlmGQ01siilpjo1_500.gif

www.cubebreaker.com/.../cute-puppies-19.gif

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...z-31057-1373393499-5.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • Aww look adorbs they're 💙💙

• Show All
    • Are you kidding me? I'd have a whole house full if I could. xD

• ahaha that'd be impossible for me 😞 tho I wish I could..

• I love cats!!! They're so cute!!! 🐱

Dogs smell bad so I don't really like them.

5|0
    0|0
  • Although I love dogs and would really like to get one, I've always been a cat person.

I swear that purring has healing powers, and it's so soothing and relaxing to listen to. I'm a low-energy sort of person, so having cats fits my lifestyle better. Dogs are a little too energetic for me to keep up with.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I would have to say dogs. At least dogs look at you like your the best thing to ever walk the earth. Cat's look at you like they're telling themselves "This human again... ugh. Either pet me or simply vanish from my presence"

... actually I have a cat who always gives me this wide eyed stare like 'What's happening?' Like a perpetually surprised look or maybe she's trying to hypnotize me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs all the way! Cats are okay although they don't seem to like me too much. I always get scratched.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    1|0
    • OMG the one you posted 😍😍
      I'm a sucker for blue eyed cats (I love all colours, but blue eye cats make me instantly fall in love with em) 💙

• Show All
    • I could say the same thing to dat BIC smexy lips that makes ma engine go wild everyday ☺️☺️☺️

• Do u feel me too asker? 😉

• That puppy <3 That kitten <3

I've only ever owned dogs, so I voted for that. But I am open to cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs but both are nice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • OH MY GOD A FLUFFY MUNCHKIN.

I mean, um, yeah I'm kind of a cat person XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs for sure! I had a kitten once who we found at our neighbors abandoned house but my dad hates cats so we had to give him up. I currently have two huskies and a Pitbull. Yeah life is great!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I have three cats, so I'm a cat lady, but I <3 dogs and would love to get one some day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats all the way I can't stand dogs anymore my dog is the prime reason why I don't like dogs anymore they too much I like how cats are calm and relax while my yappy dog wants to make out with everyone and will cry if he left alone for a few mins I can't stand it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, all.. ?
    I'll end up with way too many of all the animals.

But, I'll always have a place for cats in my heart for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • KITTEHS!!! They are so fluffy and cute! That and they don't jump on you. That's the main thing I don't like about some dogs. Is when they jump on you. I know they are just happy to see you but the claws hurt. Unlike cats they can't retract them.

1|0
    1|0
  • woof woof.. Dogs all the way.. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogssssss! Omg I want that one.

2|1
    0|0
  • Dogs probably

2|0
    0|0
  • I have always been a dog person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a kitten :) @Rahdle what are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither but cats are okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person by far. I have three of them ♡ 😸😺😽

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog, so I must be a dog person.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is so hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • DOGS FOR THE WIN

2|0
    0|0
  • cute!!! dogs!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I say both, choosing one is like asking me which parent do you love more? 😓

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a hard question, cats are so quiet and usually are quite calm whereas dogs are energetic and fun. Both have such good qualities and both are so cute I JUST CAN'T DECIDE MAN.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nawww 😍 I want to nuzzle them both.

I SHALL NOT CHOOSE! 😤 no freaking way.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls