Where are all of the places you've lived? Good and bad neighborhoods?

Xx

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I went to Indiana to see my grandma and my dad and they rarely communicate with their neighbors

What Guys Said 5

• I live in the best area in Miami

• Philippines, England, Hawaii, New York, California... I'm an international spy... shhhh.

• Southwest Houston TX. has gangs, drugs, prostituton, etc.
    West Houston, TX Is calm

• Chicago, my neighborhood was good. San Diego, couldn't afford a great place because everything is so expensive. It was OK at best. Tucson, It's a great area.

• Not much happens in Arizona. I was living in Scottsdale and it was a very wealthy nice area. People were snooty there though but safe and you could leave your door unlocked

• You probably could leave your door unlocked here too. Because I lived in Chicago & SD I'm in the habit of locking it.
      My car I have a club & I installed a cutoff switch. In a hour it'll be in Mexico never to be seen again.

• I used to live in a shitty neighborhood in san diego where 2 people were murdered on my block. Fortunately I moved out that dump.

• Ehh right now I'm living in a very poor area in Washington state. The locals have drug problems, low income, alcohol addiction, and in general are very rude to outsiders. Thankfully I'm only here until middle of 2016 lol. I have several weird stories like being harassed for sex on the street, being sat on by homeless men on public transit and being forced to move, being leered at, and ratchet ghetto bitches in general just being unpleasent. Super ghetto and not cool or fun to live in! I've lived in AZ and that was really nice the area I was In.

• I feel ya. Where I live now is nice however these ghetto pieces of shit moved into the apartment complex next to mine and they're annoying. Now I'm considering looking for another place.

What Girls Said 1

• Over a dozen places in Australia, some didn't have proper neighbourhoods to severe isolation (or 'country' people may call it). I am in a good neighbourhood at the moment which is nice.