Am I the only one who's already excited for Christmas?

• You're the only one 😒
  • Nope, I'm excited too 😊🎄🎁

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Yeah.. wooo... the same shit as every year.. and everyone is happy as if its the first time they ever experienced this. And only in this short period of time. After its over everyone goes from 😃 to 😐 like someone turned a switch. Let me tell you something, I dont need a fuckin 24th of December to show the people I love that I love them. I also dont need a special day to make a gift, I just make one when I feel like it. This is so ridiculous to me.. honestly..

• I'm looking forward to Halloween way more lol
    My favorite holiday! Loads of corny scary movies and the weirdos come out of hiding! haha

• I haven't had Christmas (a proper one) in about 4 years. But I like the energy that emanates from western civilisation when Christmas comes around...

• Western civilization when Christmas comes around... that horrible music in all streets, those crowded shops selling things nobody really wants, just because it's Christmas.

I don't like that.

• I don't like the event as much as I simply like the atmosphere surrounding it. The tranquility is just beautiful.

• Yeah, I like the atmosphere and build up but I hate that it builds up to one day and then it's all over

• I'm excited, I'm always excited for Christmas.

• I like Christmas, it's probably the only time of the year I am truly happy and being someone that isn't religious and I do like to spare a few thoughts for Jesus and I enjoy spoiling my nephew with presents and watching his little face light up as he opens his gifts, that's what I most enjoy about Christmas (along with mince pie ice cream).

• Ice cream made from mince pie?

• Yes, ice cream made with mince pie pieces akin to a concoction you'd find inside a Ben and Jerry's tub of ice cream. It's simply divine, it really is.

• Oohh yumm

• I've always loved the Christmas season, the aura of the holiday season makes me joyous in my heart and soul. :)

• I like Christmas, however I am not fond of the commercial aspect and how it has become all about the presents. I like it because it makes me realize that I have had one more year with family and friends and appreciate that everyone can get together!

• Yeah, I don't really like the commercial side either, but I do like the atmosphere this line of year

• I love Christmas!!!

• ... I'm EXCITED! :D

• Christmas this year is gonna be awesssssooooooommmmmeeeeeee!

• I disagree its not even Halloween yet some stores are already putting up Christmas decorations. Just imagine if we put valentines day decor up now or what not.

• I actually played a Christmas song yesterday haha

• @elissadido would u like to be ma Kissmas HAWT date baby Sarah 🌹

• Yes, yes you are.

• Not me. Sorry.

• nope, I'm in love with the season :) From late October till January 1st!

• eh no... not a big fan of cristmas, usually I'm happy when it's over again lol.

• What time of year do you prefer?

• Spring is my favorite time. Good weather but not too hot and my birthday :)

• For sure no because I'm excited as hell for it also lol

• No way in HELL are you alone!!
    Let's be excited together!

• I'm pumped for it. I'm also really happy for Easter

• Christmas brings me sad memories. To me it has become just a sad event.

• Yeah I only get excited after we've made the Christmas pudding (early november) as that's the best bit of Christmas

• yes u are. i'm excited for the cold tho

What Girls Said 16

• There's still Halloween, Thanksgiving, and a few birthdays to get through first here.

• Nope. I don't know why but I've been really excited for it too lately. We never even celebrated when I was younger, but I guess it's just the cheery feeling of it is what I'm looking forward to

• Always excited for Christmas.

• Nope. I've been looking for Christmas since January :p :)

• I'm the only one in the family who tries to get into the Christmas spirit, which I lost for this year.

• I'm only excited because I already bought my sister her present like two weeks ago 😬

• i am like buddy the elf around this time of the year

• Not excited yet. Christmas is to far off yet.

• JINGLE BELLS BAT MAN SMELLS, ROBIN LAYS AN EGG, THE BAD MOBIL LOST A WHEEL AND JOKER GOT AWAY! HEY!

• no. I love Christmas.

• I don't celebrate Christmas

• Yes I want presents! 😁 Since my birthday is around Christmas I get twice the gifts.

• Nah, I love Christmas.

• ITS OCTOBER? There is still Halloween, (my birthday), Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve lol

• Yeah, but Thanksgiving is only celebrated in the states and not everyone celebrates Halloween

• I will be after Halloween and Bonfire Night :)

• 1|1