Do you like opening up to someone or are you afraid too?

I ask this question because some people can talk their life a way. There are others that would rather listen but not say much and not open up. Which person are you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I'm in the middle. I don't trust people right away, but once I do the I trust them all the way until they show me I shouldn't.

• I'm not afraid too I'm just a private person.

• I'm really shy and private so it's very hard for me to open up.

• I am afraid too.

• What makes you afraid? The thought of being a open book to someone? Or not liking the feeling of being seen in a certain way or maybe you feel you will be judged. Just curious

• I like to open up to only close people. But it takes long time for me to become close to someone so its a problem. Reason why i scared of it because i got hurt many times in the past.

• Okay I understand

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really trust people. In fact, I trust no one, not even my family. So it's hard for me to open up, but I DO open up - just takes some time for me to do that. I'd rather listen more than I talk (tho if I get comfortable with someone I talk more too) hence why people find it easy to open up to me too.

• I don't ope up much to other people because in a way I am more reserved. Also I have learned early on not everyone deserves your trust.

I try to be open with people and fun and light, but some will get to see more parts of me than others.

And very few know me completely. Right now.. maybe my boyfriend is the one that knows the most about the current me.

• Well I hope you open up to me one day soon. 😊
      But its hard to trust so I totally understand you and its hard to know someone knows so much about you. But I am a true and loyal friend.

• LOL!!! Your to funny! Well there is a few people that know me on here. Then there are 2 on here that really know me outside of gag. I really did trust them and don't regret it so far. I do love them a lot.

• I'm the second type of person you listed. I'd rather listen than talk. It is harder for me to open up. I connect well with others, but it definitely takes me time until I really feel comfortable with someone.

• I have trust issues, so it's hard for me to open up to people. And once I do, I tend to get attached and it seldom ever ends well. So I try not to.

• Opening up to the right people always feels worth it, though for me it is hard to initiate, because I don't like getting emotional in front of people. Opening up at the time of opening up feels good to let it off your shoulders, but sometimes you wish you hadn't depending on the listening person and how the person reacts and if the person's trustworthiness becomes questionable.

• I open up quite easily unfortunately. And people open up to me quite easily as well.

• Thats cool but you seem like a really nice person and trustworthy honestly. So I understand people opening up to you. As soon as I read something you answered on someones post I was drawn to you. 😊😊😊

• i like to open up to people anonymously on social site but im pretty much an open book where ever i go

• I only open up with my younger sister really

• I'm more of a listener, but I open up really easily if someone seems nice