Is it appropriate for creatures with penises to be on worksheets at school?

My sister had her German lesson and basically this is what was on the worksheets. She's not a little kid, she's 16, but still... do you think it's appropriate to have such things on worksheets? For all we know, things like that could also be on worksheets meant for younger children! And no, she did not draw them in, they were already there.

• Appropriate!
  • Inappropriate!
  • Sorry, I'm too distracted... 😳😏
  • WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • MY EYESSSSS!!! 🙈🙈🙈
  • das hot af 🍆💦
  • *ejaculates*

Most Helpful Guy

• instantboner... fapfap

no... honestly I don't care. yes, it's unnecessary, but I don't really think it's bad. those things are only a taboo because we make one out of it, similar like breast feeding and other stuff. those animals have penises in real life too and if we'd draw them always then nobody would give a fuck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted inappropriate, not because of the penises... but because it looks like a rape scene. One hedgehog says "NO!", but the other hedgehog jumping towards the other only heard a yes.. and the teeth 😨

What Guys Said 15

• I think those were probably supposed to be tails. But yeah they definitely look like penises and shouldn't be there

• TAILS DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT 😂😂😂

• If it were a real animal, it's prolly be okay. But that is just too weird. Time to egg the teacher

• Seems a bit strange to me but maybe it was important that one had to be seen as male and the other as female possibly for grammar reasons. Still a clothed human pair might have got same point across.
    I think my answer in your poll will be "Whyyyyyy" - I am all for openess about things but there is a time and a place for everything - Was genitalia necessary to the worksheet, I suspect not.

• Something I never thought I would write on GaG but I have just noticed the penis on the second hedgehog so my theory of male/female is totally flawed.

• That would never happen in the U. S.

• LOL bahaha, great art! Have my support.
    Yes, for me it's positive. Makes young people more familiar with our sexual side.

• Nein!

Seriously though, WTF?

• So look in the mirror right when you get out of the shower. ... is that "appropriate"? Same thing NO BIG DEAL! You either have a wang or a vag billions of people have this in common. Body parts are not a hot topic people.

• Bigger than mine... 😕

• Wow Latvian schools are really different 😂

• Tbh they are two gays and if you hate against them, You are homophobe

• Unacceptable , that is kind of strange

• Hahahahh😂
    I wouldn't be able to keep doing lessons and rather ask the teacher everything about these bimbos

• LOL. Wtf is this assignment anyways? But she's 16? Yeah, she's seen worse on the internet and probably text messages. No big deal.

• That's absurd tbh

• The difference of cultures.

• you're an idiot haha

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure if those are supposed to be penises or tails, but they are inappropriate either way, especially for high school students. They would assume the same things you and I (and most others here) are assuming. That would never go over well in the United States. You would have had parents calling in or writing e-mails if they saw that worksheet.

• I don't see the issue, it's just a willy. Girls of 16 know they exist, it isn't a raging hard on - it's a cartoon, tiny penis. I don't think I'd care if children saw this. It isn't rude or sexual.

• I'm laughing my ass off right now because my german teacher once gave us the same work sheet just because of the laughs he got

• I'm sorry but they look hilarious 😂 JAAA!!

• That hedgehog that says no somehow looks like a female one to me 😂

• But it has a penis! 😧

• Exactly. :o
      And the one that says yes looks like one kind of water pokemon.. eh whoever draws that must be pree intelligent lol

• Haha wow. that's the weirdest thing I've seen on a worksheet. XD

• That looks disturbing enough without the penis things, why would they be on there?

• Was it necessary? Definitely not. Should we care? Not really. You said it yourself, your sister isn't a little kid, she's 16. I don't think it's a big deal. At her age she should be able to deal with a picture of a two hedgehogs letting everyhing hang loose. I'm pretty sure your sister isn't scarred for life or anything. Maybe the teacher has terrible vision and didn't even notice the penises. Maybe the teacher just didn't care. I don't think it's a huge deal, but it's kind of weird. It's not something you'd typically expect to see in school.

• Now that's just weird.