Do you think there are more genders than male and female?

In the LGBTQA+ spectrum, there are so many other genders than male and female. These include Non-binary genders, Agender, Genderfluid, Otherkin, etc. And I want to know what opinions YOU guys have on them :D

Most Helpful Guy

• nope just hermaphrodites. which is not another gender per se, but a deformity.

you either have 2 X chromosomes or an X and Y. these are the fundamental genetic building blocks that define genders. literally everything else about the subject is in defiance of science itself, and completely a fabrication due to social constructs. Which isn't a bad thing in all cases, per se. Its just completely misinformed. For instance, i have no problem with men wearing dresses, its a free country after all, and there have been previous generations where boys wearing dresses was considered normal for the time. It doesn't mean i or any employer have to be forced to accept those people, which IS a violation of OUR constitutional rights. You have a right to freedom of choice, but you don't have a right to force anyone to accept your choices, nor should this behavior be accepted or celebrated in the media as it is, because the logic behind it is frankly retarded. You can get a boob job, but that doesn't mean your boobs are any more functional than dual tumors on your chest, it doesn't mean you're a woman, it just means you have been given the superficial appearance of being a woman. You can chop off your dick, too, it doesn't make you a woman, it makes you a eunuch, and frankly encouraging people to do so because of some kind of misinformed sense of identity is wildly abusive. Even if you can convince people that it truly does make them a woman, even if they truly feel validated, it is even more wildly abusive and sick in the head that people encourage their children to do that. And doctors should not be allowed to even perform these kind of operations, any more than they should be able to give you scales or implant a tail because you think you should have been born a lizard or cut your tongue wide open like that weirdo in the Guinness book of world records. Transsexualism is nothing more than a body modification fetish that has been polluted by pseudo-psychology and PC culture. And the lesson that it teaches is absolutely terrible, that in order to feel complete on the inside, you need to change your outside. That will not gain you acceptance from society, it will not make you complete and statistics show that post op has an insanely high rate of suicide. But thats just what happens when you straight up castrate someone. Let alone someone who would willingly castrate themselves just to fit in.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. you have xy and xx. you can call yourself whatever you want, idc, but im calling you either a he or a she and if you wanna continue to push the matter, imma just call you IT.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Well, personally I prefer to keep genders as male and female. You go up to a doctor with health issues and say you're "otherkin" and you're about to have some issues. I think 'gender' is the wrong term people are using here. I think there should be a clear difference between the wordings of your actual gender, and then whatever you feel like identifying as. Gender = biological. ? = Whatever you identify as.

I really don't care what you call your sexuality, but then again don't get mad at me because that was the first time I've heard 'pansexual' or whatever it is, I'm not obliged to research everything about a kind of sexuality I will likely never encounter.

• oh yeah pansexual is another good one. or fucking demisexual. next thing people are going to start calling themselves metasexuals, or hypersexuals, or ultrasupermegasexuals, like what the fuck are you going to do, fuck a tree while a robot tickles your asshole? There is literally no difference to how a pansexual and a bisexual have sex, its just a stupid fucking identity crisis. or those fucking sapiosexuals. I get it, you can't get off until you have an intelligent conversation first. that would be cool by me if a single person who self identified as "sapiosexual" was even capable of having an intelligent conversation. Mostly they're just pretentious and annoying.

• no that's just stupid. lgbtq people are idiots.

• i think just the LGB part is acceptable, the rest is just for people who want to feel special by distinguishing their sexuality from everyone elses. suddenly everyone is "asexual" or "genderqueer" or some other variant of random nonsense that distorts the normal and diverse variety of sexual beings into completely misinformed categories of people that don't actually exist. but people wear them like a diagnosis, or like being a vegan or gluten free or something. people will do anything to convince themselves their life matters, or is distinct and special in some way. they grow up feeling different, but they don't ever want to believe that maybe everyone else on the planet also grows up feeling different and thats just normal human experience.

• nope

What Girls Said 2

• No, there aren't and it's a fact.

• I think other genders are fine, I have strong belief that anyone can identify as whatever gender they want.

• I identify as a transcendent human god species, and i have the right to smite people at will and you are being insensitive if you have anything to say about it