Where had you been or where would you want to travel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I've been there (Florence) for a start! :) In fact I've stood on top of the Duomo (Cathedral) - right on top of that big dome in your photo. If you've not been there I'd highly recommend it, Florence is beautiful (as is the wider Tuscany region), and do climb that dome - I honestly thought the climb up, between the inner and outer skins of the dome, was quite frightening but it was worth it! And now whenever I see it in a picture or a film I think 'oooooh I've been up there!'... lol!

I've been to various other places in Italy, it's a lovely country, as well as lots of other European countries (France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Slovakia, Malta, Spain, Portugal and the Channel Islands). I've also been to the US. Out of those places, my favourite cities are Lisbon (lovely people, lovely climate, interesting architecture and history, good value) and Rome because, well, it's just unique and so beautiful (if you go, do visit the Pantheon, it's my favourite building! nearly 2,000 years old and really special).

Places I'd like to go, in no particular order - Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Japan, New Zealand, and I'm fascinated by tiny remote islands for some reason so Easter Island, St Helena, Tristan da Cunha for example - they're hard to get to and therefore expensive, but it just intrigues me that there are communities of people living literally thousands of miles away from the next nearest people. Must be a strange feeling!

• I love Italy very much ♥
      I didn't get there in two years :'( I didn't known that in picture is Duomo, so thanks that you tell me :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I've been to :
    • Malaysia
    • Singapore
    • Thailand
    • Indonesia
    • Philippines
    • Cambodia
    • Japan
    • Korea
    • Taiwan
    • China
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Canada
    etc.. etc..

Where I'd want to go to :
    • whole of Europe
    • USA
    • South Africa
    • India
    • Russia

What Guys Said 7

• ahh Florence. One of my favorite cities

I've been all through Italy (obviously not every city)
    France
    England
    Thailand
    Vietnam
    Cambodia,
    India
    Turks and Caicos
    Puerto Rico
    Mexico
    Canada
    Dominican Republic
    ... and a bunch of places in the US

I'd like to see just about all of the world but on my short list
    Ireland/Scotlan
    Czech Republic
    Africa
    Colombia

• @coldheartcries i wanna travel to her heart sum day and visit the Ice Land of her heart 😌 And feel her Ice Age ☺️

• I've lived in many states, have visited family in NY, have visited Alaska, and want to make video games in Japan.

• I want to visit LA one day

• I been to Gerece, USA. I would like to go to France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Dubai, Brazil, Japan

• Have been to Greece and Romania. I would like to go EVERYWHERE :P

• I want to go to Finland! I've been most places in US... also Italy and the Caribbean...

What Girls Said 6

• I've been to a number of states in the US, but there are plenty more that I'd like to visit. I've been to Canada for a handful of days, but that wasn't nearly enough time to explore all that I'd like, so I'd love to head back there. My top place to visit has always been Australia, too. :)

www.sixstarcruises.co.uk/.../...ustralia-2.jpg.jpg

• I love Canada, been to the CN tower. Amazing.

• @Gem45 I was in Toronto and could've gone up the tower! My friend and I didn't have the time to wait in the long line, though. Maybe next time. :)

• Yes :)

• I have been to France, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Thailand.
    I would like to go to the Uk, USA, Japan, Italy, Spain, Dubai and Amsterdam.

• 0|0
  • I've been to:
    - Brazil
    - Argentina
    - Chile
    - Costa Rica
    - Dominican Republic
    - US
    - Panama
    - Mexico
    - Australia
    And I want to go to:
    - South Africa
    - Kenya
    - Madagascar
    - Greece
    - Spain
    - Malaysia
    - Thailand
    - Iceland
    - Sweden

• Maine, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Texas, Utah, Detroit, Canada, Indiana, Manhattan... I'm 15

• I want to go to London.