Is it possible to get addicted to milk?

I have to admit I love milk. I drink it like it's going out of fasion. I can easily drink 1 liter in one hit. Is that bad?

• Yes it's possible
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• As long as you don't get major abstinence issues if you don't drink it for a while, and as long as it doesn't mess up your health otherwise, I think you're fine lol. I love milk too. :D

• Abstinence issues... withdrawal symptoms? English is so weird man. In swedish it's "abstinensbesv√§r" so I don't know what to use. :/

• Nope. I love milk, especially chocolate milk.

• I'm addicted to la leche myself

• I'm very addicted to milk. Drink many liters everyday. It feels almost weird if i wake up and don't take a glass of milk to breakfeast.

Pretty sure you can get addicted to anything, milk is no exeption.

• yeah I need my morning milk too lol

• Yeah, no day is really complete without the morning milk x)

• BOOBIE MILK
    BOOOOOOOOOOOBIEEEESSSS
    BOO
    LOOK ITS A BOOB
    BOOOOOOBBBBBB MILK
    Got Milk?
    YUP I GOT BOOB MILK

• Yes its possible but that much milk is really not good for you.

• I heard too much milk is bad for health.

Yes it's possible

• It gives you strong bones though. I've never broken one

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think it's possible to get addicted to it, but I drink milk the same way. I drink a litre every day on average, I can throw down a couple liters with a meal at times. Milk is my favorite drink. I'm the only person I know that drinks milk like that, but it's gotta be near ice cold.

• Wow there is someone else like me out there. Now you know of another person who drinks milk like that. It's my fave too.

• Look at all the milk lovers! Thanks to you I don't have to feel like I'm alone in the world anymore!

• Yay!

• You can get addicted to anything. There are way worse things to be addicted to. Like tasting dirty diapers.

informoverload.com/.../KEYSHIA_I.jpg

• I drink milk like you wouldn't believe!!! I LOVE MILK. I grew up in farmland tho so makes sense.

• I doubt that, I mean... milk is tasty but it has no addictive substances in it.

• Yes it's possible

• Yes its possible, I'm addicted to energy drinks, not like how most people say they are in reality if I don't drink one I don't feel hungry, get super tired and get shaky to the point in pretty much unfunctional, so milk is also a possible fix for you

• Milk is for babies. The milk you drink is for baby cows.

• It keeps your skin baby soft