Zombie apocalypse? ?

Hi everyone.
I just read an article about this man that bite 6 people at a local wal mart in Tennessee. Another man bite another man while In an airplane. Let's not forget the famous Florida man.
Appearinlly this kind of zombie attacks have been more and more.
Now my question is.
Do you think that we can be facing a zombie apocalypse?
Please no rude comments I'm just very curious

Most Helpful Guy

• No sounds like rabies to me and they scientific it is possible for a virus effects you brain and cause extreme unstoppable hunger inability to reconise loved ones and total loss of morals but it would have to be in tge air not a bite

• Evrything is weird.. plus the news people only tell us what they want...
      I also don't think it helps that I watch almost every zombie show.

What Guys Said 5

• doubt it
    filler

• No, not least bevause its rubbish.

The closest we have to behaving like that, is rabies.
    The closest we have to looking like it is probably Ebola where blood comes out of orifices.

The guy in the plane by the way was transporting loads of cocaine and it burst inside him and he had a seizure and became violent, uncontrollable then died.

• Ok. Yeah that makes a lot of sense. .. it won't let me share the link

• Zombies are not possible - at least for now we dont see it as possible for humans to actually become zombies

• Scientifically Zombies are described in short as "Living-Dead". Those zombies are alive but are senseless... I think that zombie apocalypse is possible until a new virus develops or a evil genius does something wrong... 😥

• Yes. That's what they said about the man. .. he was very aggressive he appear to have no other emotion

• Please it's more likely to be mad cow disease

• Can you please explain.

• Yeah.. didn't we have something like that a few years back.

• The mad cow epidemic in Britain happened in the late 80s and finally ended in the late 90s or early 2000s

What Girls Said 2

• They are mentally ill, not zombies...

• The are calling it. .. zombie like attack because of the biting

• I have it.. but it don't let me add it.. because I am not a 2xp level

• I don't think so but I'm not going to say it couldn't happen tbh... I don't think zombies would be like they are portrayed on the tv but I recon people could get an illness that sends them through a long term psychotic phase where they are devoid of emotions and rational thinking... Ergo biting people