Do you like using tablets?

I've never had one but they seem a little clumsy to use to where I'd just rather use my smartphone or a laptop. Does anyone prefer using a tablet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you too?, I feel the same way.. When they came in the technological world,.. I don't know but I wasn't all for the hype. I just wanted my laptop or smartphone.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a Surface and I do like it. I keep all my PDFs on it.

• The surface ones I do like since that basically is a computer to me.

• There are other laptops turned tablets out there that are pretty good I think but I like the surface better. ALTHOUGH, if you get a surface you HAVE to spring for the pro. the RT is useless. That's what I got and I regret it so much. Can't jailbreak it after 8.1 update. D: I wanted to punch myself in the face.

• The new surface pro seems nice. Along. With the surface book that Microsoft just came out with granted it costs a fortune.

• Laptop is more comfortable to use.

• I like using tablets for editing photos and reading but other than that i dont really use it much...

What Guys Said 5

• I always thought they are just smartphones/ipods on steroids. absolutely useless. They were designed for better media viewing like Netflix. but my question was.. if you don't want to watch it on a small smartphone screen... why not just hop on a computer or laptop. laptops are portable too.

• Tablets weigh a lot less. Some people (like me) have zero arm strength. We needs tablets.

• @fondue they have bags and carriers for laptops now :)

• I have a Nexus 7 (2013), so a small one. It's okay, I use it almost only at the university to make notes in PDFs. if you are into mobile games it's better too... but I don't use it much apart from that. well, I use it also for Android programming but I could do that with my phone too.

but overall it's a pretty expensive gadget and nothing more...

• I love mine

• Don't have one and don't need one :P My laptop and smartphone are enough for me!

• With giant phones you might not see tablets that useful anymore, however they are a great laptop replacement if all you do is surf or watch videos, Skype etc. also they are great for RTS games or RPGs. The only downside to a tablet is when lying in bed you have to hold it up while using it, laptops just sit on your belly easy peasy