Do people get WAY stronger when they go berserk?

I’ve not been in any fights recently…but I remember when I was in school and if someone was teasin me or insultin me constantly…then once I was fed up and ma patience ran thin and couldn’t take it anymore…then I’d push him against a wall wid full force or pick him up and bodyslam him…

Usually when I’m calm I don’t believe I’d be able to do such a thing…but I’ve found maself when I get berserk I go like 10 times stronger…. another xample was when I’ve been constantly losin at some video-game…. i picked up a kinda heavy desk chair…lifted it above ma head and smash it down on da floor…whoa….

Man…isn’t it amazing wot someone can do?

So how all dis strength’s built up when someone’s berserk status?

Most Helpful Girl

• You get a burst of adrenaline; it's a fight or flight response (being angry is a secondary emotion - it means you were hurt or scared first)

Most Helpful Guy

• its the adrenaline. trust me, when it wears off, you turn into a pussy if you weren't capable of such physical acts to begin with lol.

What Girls Said 2

• it's adrenaline rush you get

• Its the adrenaline rush...

What Guys Said 0