Which of these BUGS, etc do you LIKE most?

Just a bunch of random bugs and other little things, which one you like most?

• Moth
  • Snail
  • Centipede
  • Hornet
  • Beetle
  • Cockroach
  • Firefly
I know snails are not bugs hence the 'etc' part in the title

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Snails, slugs, rollypollies <3 or pill bugs

I remember learning what roly polys were and not to be afraid of them

I remember taking snails into safe moist areas before heading off to church.

And I remember seeing the occasional snail under the metal water thing in the front yard. Snails were always so rare in my yard.

Beetles run around under our carport. And mouths are drawn to our light. So, we have a lovely toad population around my house. They love to burrow in my mother's basil plant or any herb plant she's favoring that season.

• Snails! They're so cute! =)
    Fireflies are nice to look at, but you can't really play with them... + they're gross up close.

• I love moths! Out of all the choices, they're the most fun to watch and hold, especially the larger ones, which are a lot less jittery and much more likely to rest calmly on your hand. ห˜โ—กห˜

I feel sorry for people who are afraid of moths. They don't know what they're missing out on... they're so fluffy and sweet. I think I like them even more than butterflies.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...as_luna_female_sjh.JPG

• Firefly and not just because of the song. :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytBR7ET_6uU

• Lightning bugs! Probably the only bugs I'll touch. I used to catch them in the summer, usually after a barbecue. Good times. Now I feel all nostalgic.

• Fireflies. They looked really cool in the summer time when I lived down south.

• I like snails. I used to play with them when I was little. I used to look for snails in our garden and put them on the windows. Oh the good ol' days.

• Snails are not actually bugs... they are mollusks ;)

• I don't like any of them

• i like bees and hornets and wasps. I've never gotten stung and can pick them up and everything. The faces people make when they see that there is a huge killer wasp crawling up my face and I'm not doing anything about it

• i voted for snails

• when i was younger i used to race snails, i've always loved them

• we call them lightning bugs here. ..

• I prefer the look of moths...

What Guys Said 5