I have no interest in sexual stuff or get no pleasure off sexual activity is there something wrong with me?

im 18 years old and i know im 100% straight I've kissed girls before and never again i really disliked it.
but I've noticed over the last few years when kissing a boy or anything else slightly sexual i get absolutly No pleasure off it! I've always been the type I've never given bjs and most of the time expects respect off boys and im not easy i can also be very picky with boys so if i am to do something sexual id be very sure id find them attractive. but still get absoluty no pleasure of sexual activity! is there something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• your either
    1. asexual
    2. Need to be sexually dominated by a guy. (sub)
    3. Need to sexually dominate a guy. (dom)

• I think that maybe it do you know if i will "grow out" of it. will i be forever alone. i am obsessed with the thought of love and loving a man unconditionally like you would with a husband being close and cuddling etc but still nothing too sexual.

• You just need to be with a guy who is chill.
      Somebody who isn't going push you to hard do what yoy don't what ro do

Most Helpful Girl

• You are probably asexual (lack of sex hormones)

• i looked up asexual before and i think that maybe it do you know if it passes or if i "grow out" of it. it seems almost ill be forever alone. i am obsessed with the thought of love and loving a man unconditionally like you would with a husband being close and cuddling etc but still nothing too sexual.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Is this something you want to like?

What Girls Said 1

• you probably are asexual