How is my voice?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zt4rxRoMxJ

What do you guys think of it?
Posting this anon because well, i'm extremely self conscious about stuff like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty I think you have potential. You have a good voice but you don't know how to use it. If you really want to improve you should enroll in some vocal lessons. You seemed alittle pitchy and airy but besides that you are an above average singer. Good luck.
    PS. The singing lessons will really help! Trust me!

• Honestly, I don't really want to go anywhere in music and don't plan to even attempt to. I don't sing anywhere outside of my room, I just wanted to know how bad I truly was xD. Everything sounds perfect when it's you singing, just wanted to hear some opinions. Thanks for the serious answer. :)

• Your welcome! Haha and don't listen to these other comments. You have a great voice.

• It's fine, of course I will listen! I didn't come here expecting amazing comments, nobody is perfect :)

What Girls Said 5

• My ears drums are bleeding, someone call 911.

• Cute voice but not a great singer.

• no just nope... srry

• you could work on singing , but overall, you have a very pleasant-sounding voice :)

• I think you should not think of making singing a career.

What Guys Said 3

• Creep anthem for 2015/16. But you have a really good voice.

• Not bad man.

• never again