Do you love / hate / just ok with your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am alright with my life :) . I'm definitely happier than I have been in years. I wish the guy I'm in love with would want me back though :'( , and that I lived closer to him (although I adore the city where I do live). I also really need to work on myself in terms of motivation, that's a major problem for me, getting out of my comfort zone and tackling procrastination. And I also struggle with feeling lonely but only ever wanting to hang out with a very limited number of 'favourite' people because I'm so introverted :/ . I haven't had a close friendship group since I was a kid and I feel self conscious about that because I feel like it's something that would make me more of a 'proper' person.. I worry that it's getting harder to make friends as I get older though because it's expected that I'll already have them :/

Most Helpful Guy

• it's ok right now. could be worse... could be a lot better at the moment.

What Girls Said 5

• I love my life, and wouldn't want to be anybody else

• Just ok with my life. I would of loved it if my college wasn't that depressive.

• I am okay with it. I have had good times and bad.

• some partsI love, others I hate lol

• I am just okay with my life. There are good and bad parts to consider.

What Guys Said 1

• Kind of hate it right now, but I'm working on changing it.