Which one of these characters would win in an Archery duel?

Who would win a shoot-out between these Archers?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like that you chose the men in tights version of robin hood, that was such a funny movie XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Green Arrow is one of the coolest superheroes, so I voted for him

What Girls Said 3

• Tie between Green Arrow and Legolas.

• Robin Hood, or maybe Green Arrow, he is so cool :)

• Green Arrow is the best <3

What Guys Said 6

• Obviously Rambo - his arrows have high explosive tips (he basically has a bazooka). And also, he's Rambo.

• Arrow and Hawkeye also have explosive arrows.

• Because he's Rambo doesn't mean shit.
      I know Hawkeye from Avengers and I know Arrow from the tv show I never read the comics.
      What do you have against comics?

• Well, Rambo is from the movies, he is not real either :P

• Legolas of course!

• probably Legolas, he is an elf so he has an unfair advantage

• hawkeye. he wears armor, and carries a sidearm.

• But Robin Hood could shoot him in the eye ;)

• Green arrow has a modern bow, but that's basically all he carries, aside from some flechettes. Hawkeye packs a H&K P30 9mm handgun. At ranges under 100 feet, that alone has better firepower than Arrow's bow. Remember when Oliver tried to shoot Huntress, or the Assassin sent to retrieve Canary, and the arrow was simply caught? That doesn't work with a 9mm round traveling 1200 fps. Hawkeye also has a large knife, a far better hand to hand weapon than Arrow's fists or bow.

• Right, but Arrow was trained by the league of Assassins, his Martial art skills are far greater in hand to hand combat. What about Rambo? His arrows have explosive tips, and he is quite skilful in using some other weapons in close and ranged combat... by the way, don't forget about Legolas, as an Elf, he has much faster reflexes than humans.

• LEGOLAS, BABY.

• Ok, so why Legolas?

• He's an Elf, so that makes him automatically good. Training would've made him even better.

• Right, Elves have better reflexes compared to humans...

• Probably Wilhelm Tell, go Switzerland ;)