Lady bugs, good or bad?

My home is currently FILLED with these little red and black creatures. I find them incredibly adorable, and I have actually named several of them. Yes, I named bugs. Don't judge. Anyway, what do all of you think? Adorable little babies, or evil monster bugs colored red to symbolize HELL?

• Cute!
    60% (6)75% (6)67% (12)Vote
  • Ew!
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • AWE LET ME HOLD IT!
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • EW OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD GET IT OFF EW EW EW!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Eh.
    20% (2)25% (2)21% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Lady bugs eat all those little nasty microscopic creatures such as mites, fleas, aphids in large quantities so yes, they are definitely good. If you have plants and flowers in around the place they are their protectors.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You know they are the kind of creatures that look cute from far but close they are damn scary, especially when they lift their wings. In conclusion, they are scary.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like watching them land, because the wings disappear and it's cool. These idiots keep smacking into the walls though, so they go from scary to hilarious in two seconds.

• The lady bug whisperer!

What Guys Said 6

• Oddly, I have the same problem in my office in the summer months. They showed up off and on all summer, dozens of them. At first it "bugged" me, after a while I just relocated some of my stuff so they could have the little side corner of my window all to themselves. They never bothered me really once I got used to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • They're all swarmed around my lamp. They occasionally land on me, but I just nudge them a little till they fly away, they don't bother me.

• They're good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • My heater takes care of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats really cute! Just watch out not to sit on one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, they're sitting on me xD I'm here at my computer working on class stuff, and so far two have landed on my arm, one on my leg, one on my chest, and one right on my nose.

• Show All
    • LOL xD they are probably like "Ughh dude get some chloroplasts" xD cause they prefer green colour :P

• This has been a nice discussion about how lady bugs don't approve of my skin tone. xD

• Looking to start your own Lady Bug Zoo? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are nice to see outside but I wouldn't want them in my house. I haven't seen one for like 10 years.. dunno what happened to them, I guess I just don't play in the garden anymore

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ladybugs are cute. I just wouldn't want a lot of them in my home, haha.

1|0
    0|0