Do you make your bed everyday?

1|0
24|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Every day without Fail, @coolbreeze, Except for when I am Away on vacation, where the housekeeper is Allowed to make it for me and or A... Thee.
    Good luck. xx

0|2
    0|0
  • lol uhmmmm kinda. some days i put effort into it, others i kinda just roll my blanket into a neat ball :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Not every day, but I straighten it up all the time, so it doesn't look too messy when I leave for the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eheh... nope. I'm lucky if I make it once a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahps. I ain't got time for that. I guess the bed bugs are coming for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol gotta watch out for the bed bugs and spiders. lol

• Lol yes. When it gets really bad... to that point... then I usually clean up. But that takes a long time because when I do clean up I try my best to not have to clean up for a while so my room stays pretty neat for the most part for a couple weeks.

• That is cool that you keep things neat for a while. It's hard to keep a room neat and organized.

• Naturally.
    -__________________

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah.. sorta..

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I never make my bed, there's no point I mess it up anyway, and it's more comfortable that way too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol well making a bed can be fun. And the covers feel new and cool sometimes. lol

• Yeah That's true. I'm kind of the typical teenager though that way, I just don't feel like doing it haha!

• Hahahaha that is good and cool. Being the typical teenager is nice gotta enjoy it and live it up. Lol

• I never make my bed 😅

0|1
    0|0
    • Those long SMEXY legs dont gotta do a thang cuz im here for dat HAWT stoofs 👄

• Hell no. I'm usually right back in it taking a nap like five minutes after I eat breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very anal about that

0|1
    0|0
  • When I lived at home, yes. Otherwise my mom would make me make all the beds in the house 😒
    Now, I try to everyday, but sometimes forget.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda, I just through my blanket halfway over my bed and call it good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope lol. I only make my bed when I change my sheets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday. Everyday. Except when I wash the sheets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nopeee, too lazy for that.

0|1
    0|0
  • If pulling the sheets & blankets up smooth is considered making a bed then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes even though 99% of the time only I will see it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I make it every morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you think my mum will let me go out if i didn't? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's a messy room.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • More like once a month.. am I filthy? Yeah.. do I care? Not at all.. you didn't see my bathroom yet.. Why not? Because I always have an excuse to meet at her place and not my place.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol that is good. Never let a girl see a messy bedroom and bathroom. It will turn them off. lol

• Show All
    • Yeah.. anyways have a nice day.

• Thanks man you have a nice day to.

• No way lol as long as everything isn't on the floor!

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm lucky, it happens once a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never make my bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on the weekend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never do. That just seems like a complete waste of time. I mean what are you accomplishing besides making it look neat? It's just going to become a mess again when you get in the bed.

0|1
    0|0