Have you ever unplugged from the Internet for more than a week?

The longest I've gone without internet is 2 1/2 weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I go three or four weeks without a cell, computer or any television (aside from the ones at my work) two or three times a year.

• thats a lot of time

• Yup, it's good for me though, it gives me time to just do things that I have something to show for in the end. I build things and paint and sew, I even completely rearrange my house and paint my furniture lol. It works for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I went fishing for 3 days and there was no signal anywhere , I went ape without net. I have to admit I'm an addict and become anxious if I know there will be no net :P

What Girls Said 4

• It's been a while, but, yes, I have. I've been without Internet for a couple of weeks or so from time to time.

• Sadly not even when I was hiking through the villages of Nepal.

• you went to nepal :o lucky

• I go to Nepal often and have summited Mt Mera + Island Peak + completed the Annapurna Circuit.
      Its a great escape even though I always get homesick when o/s.
      I luuuuuuurve Thamel.

• I've gone a couples months... All I needed was my books and music lol

• nice lol blew me out of the water

• People are different 😊. Wifi/internet made me lazy though lol. I stopped going to the gym, but I'll be starting to go again real soon

• there ya go :D

• Yes I've gone months (if not a year) with out internet...

• cool :P what did you do in the meantime?

• Well at the time i was sailing from south FL to Costa Rica, so i had other stuff to occupy my time lol :P

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah for a week cause I lost power when a hurricane hit. Without being forced, the longest would be like 3 days

• Nope, I see no point in shunning technology just for the sake for doing it.

• well not really shunning it just not using it in a while

• I was born before the Net so I lasted 17 years before I even had a email address.

• I have never tried it, but I have gone for hours without it so.