Why am I intimidated by really attractive man?

Why do I feel insecure around them, like they dont think of me as attractive (even though I've been complimented on my looks). Also, why do I judge them? Are most attractive man nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're probably insecure because, as you noted, you're worried that they won't think of you as being attractive. You judge them because everyone judges other people on their looks. Some people may claim not to care, but we all do to SOME extent. Attractive men would, I imagine, tend to be nice - why not? They're at the top of the pecking order. It's like being rich -- you can afford to dole out change to the poor.

Most Helpful Girl

• This common and a lot of woman feel the way that you do. I think it could be related to feeling unworthy or maybe a fear of getting hurt or of being abandoned / abused by the person due to unequal power relations between you and the person you like. The best way to deal with it if you still want to date the person is to let the relationship progress slowly so that you can become comfortable with him.

What Guys Said 4

• You prob think you can't hang with them your not secure enough

• There are nice ones and not so nice ones just like with anything else.

• I don't know if there nice because I'm average looking and 5'6 so I'm seen as unattractive lol

• Same reason men feel intimidated by hot women.

What Girls Said 1

• Because we are our own harshest critics